|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Naval war games are few and far between, the outstanding ones are even scarce. After the release of Sea War: The Battles 2, Battleship Chess is another very old but classic and famous turn-based strategic battleship game that AppNee wants to let some players know.
As a classic, army chess based strategy board game depicting the naval battles, Battleship Chess gives a very tough ordeal for player’s ability of naval war layout. In game players locate in a blue square of ocean background, control a sea fleet to move or attack in this area – according army chess rules.
Battleship Chess is suitable for 1~2 players, adopts the turn-based gameplay. Each round there are many props can be picked up on the map, first obtain these weapons and props can take great advantages.
// Key Features //
- Command 6 types of warships, including 2 types of battleships!
- Win warship upgrades such as better armor, more ammo, and bigger guns.
- Play your battle cards during battle: drop mines, escort merchant ships to safety.
- Launch torpedo attacks from your submarines and destroyers and take out the big boys
- Watch battleships and battlecruisers succumb to your relentless torpedo attacks!
- Use the big guns of your battleships and battlecruisers to pound your enemy into submission.
- Play against computer opponents of varying skill levels and post your high scores online.
- Compete against other players, either online or at the same computer.
- Quick single-battles for those with little time.
- Long multi-battle games for the true armchair admiral.
- Endless replay with randomly generated wars and battles.
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
This is the Battleship Chess v2.2 Final portable full registered version.
// Supported OS //
Windows 95/98/Me/XP/2000/NT/Vista, for higher OS, try to run it under compatible mode.
// Related Links //
- Battleship Chess Official Video Trailer (WMV)
- Battleship Chess User’s Guide (PDF)
- Battleship Chess High Scores
// Download URLs //
(9.9 MB | Homepage)
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|