|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
After that, you can boot Windows system or install the system on your PC and notepad just from your USB device, yet no CD/DVD discs required any more. FlashBoot is especially suitable for the people who do not a CD/DVD drive or the guys who need to take their systems here and there, so that they can run them in public library, in internet-cafe, work-from-home, etc.
FlashBoot is compatible with all brands (like Transend, Kingston, HP and so on) or types of USB devices (Pen Drive, Thumb Drive, Memory Card, USB HDD, etc) and all known BIOS bugs and weird features.Compared with USBoot, even for some older, unknown USB Flash disks, FlashBoot still has a better compatibility. Much more, it also has the highly customizable characteristics and abundant function options.
// Key Features //
- Install fully-functional Windows to USB thumbdrive
- Convert Windows installation CD/DVD to USB thumbdrive
- Convert BartPE bootable CD to USB thumbdrive
- Install DOS-based MiniOS to USB thumbdrive
- Convert various types of boot CDs/DVDs and floppies to USB thumbdrive
- Duplicate USB disks
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the FlashBoot portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit, including the registered license key file (license_key.xml or flashboot_license_key.xml). No formatting times or use time limitation.
// Related Links //
- Setting up BIOS to boot from USB device
- Getting started with FlashBoot
- FlashBoot User Guide Download (CHM | PDF)
// Download URLs //