Today, at this moment of rapid development of Internet and increasingly serious intrusion behaviors to network, the network security naturally became a focus in IT field. Accordingly, the network scanning technology has also become the most important one in this field. With help of Kali Linux OS’s built-in abundant powerful network scanning tools, each guy full of passion can become network security expert.
Network scanning is an advanced technology with extremely high operability. Through network scanning, we can find and grasp the distribution condition of all kinds of service ports opening on the target host, open services, service software along with its version and corresponding published vulnerabilities, and other aspects of safety related information, so as to initiate all necessary preparation for further network attacks. The basic flow of general network scanning and attack is as follows:
- Find a target host
- Open ports scanning
- Fingerprint information scanning
- Vulnerability scanning
- Implement penetration attacks
According to the general process above, Kali Linux Network Scanning Cookbook teaches you how to use a variety of tools in Kali Linux to implement network penetrations step by step. And when finish this book, you will master how to use many tools specially designed for network scanning and attack, including Scapy, Arping, Fping, NetDiscover, Metasploit, ICMP ping, Netcat, Nmap (NSE), Amap, xProbe2, Dmitry, p0f, Nessus, Burp Suite, snmpwalk, SSLScan, SSLyze, sqlmap, etc.
// Acquirable Skills //
- Develop a network-testing environment that can be used to test scanning tools and techniques
- Understand the underlying principles of network scanning technologies by building custom scripts and tools
- Perform comprehensive scans to identify listening on TCP and UDP sockets
- Examine remote services to identify type of service, vendor, and version
- Evaluate denial of service threats and develop an understanding of how common denial of service attacks are performed
- Identify distinct vulnerabilities in both web applications and remote services and understand the techniques that are used to exploit them
// Table Of Contents //
- Getting Started
- Discovery Scanning
- Port Scanning
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Denial of Service
- Web Application Scanning
- Automating Kali Tools
// Book Example Codes //
// Download URLs //
(4.57 MB | Homepage)
// Related Posts //
PHP has been giving dramatic improvements in recent years. However, as PHP itself does not formulate a standardized use method, together with the bad or even wrong PHP practices conveyed ...
C programming language is the only most basic computer language that every programmer should get started with and master. As a common sense, you should know: C language is also ...
About Kali Linux, if you previously used or knew about BackTrack Linux series, then I will simply say, Kali is the upgrading product of BackTrack. From Kali, BackTrack will become history.
Web Penetration ...
Professional Android 4 Application Development is written by the authoritative Android expert Reto Meier, covers all the latest contents, it is the ideal guide to learn to use the Android ...
Unity 5 from Zero to Proficiency is a series of Unity tutorial books specially written for absolute game developing beginners. This step-by-step and easy-to-understand, easy-to-follow series of handbooks for Unity ...
This computer security book on cryptography was published in 1995, but never hence miss such a classic work - because even in today 2015, it is still working. If you ...
Are you a C# beginner for creating Windows applications? Or are you looking for an excellent C# learning guide in order to not be led astray? AppNee thinks your only best ...
Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets is an advanced textbook for the ANSI C programming language. That means it is suitable for both readers who have already written come C ...
If want to thoroughly understand something, you have to learn its history first. How did it start? How to develop? How to become what it is today? In the end, it may be traced to ...
MyLanViewer is a simple yet powerful local area network (LAN) scanning and IP monitoring tool. It has user-friendly UI, is very easy to get started, specially designed for network administrators.
PHP: The Right Way HD PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Beginning C, 5th Edition HD PDF
Web Penetration Testing with Kali Linux HD PDF
Professional Android 4 Application Development HD PDF
Unity 5 from Zero to Proficiency (Foundations, Beginner,
Applied Cryptography, 2nd Edition Perfect HD PDF, CHM
Beginning Visual C# 2012 Programming HD PDF, EPUB
Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets HD PDF,
Masterminds of Programming HD PDF
[v4.19.8] MyLanViewer – Powerful and handy LAN/IP scanner
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.