|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
LinuxLive USB Creator (AKA: LiLi USB Creator, LiLi for short) is a free and open-source small Windows app from France (developed using AutoIt scripting language), used to smartly and fast create bootable USB installer with several mouse clicks.
LinuxLive USB Creator has beautiful, intuitive and user-friendly interface design. It supports most Linux distributions, such as : Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, openSUSE, CentOS, Damn Small Linux, Puppy Linux, and so on.
Different from other common/similar bootable USB installer building tools, LinuxLive USB Creator comes with an additional option, which enables you to directly run any Live USB edition of Linux distros on your current Windows (based on VirtualBox, no installation or settings required). Moreover, it also allows to install a Linux OS on USB permanently, in which any changes you made will be saved to the USB Linux OS. You can not see these two features on almost any other similar tools.
// Key Features //
- Supports hundreds of Linux distributions
- No reboot needed
- Totally free and open-source
- Persistence on selected Linux
- Smart Clean and Smart Download
- Available in a lot of languages
- Really easy to use
- Automatic integrity check
- And much more …
// Related Links //
- LinuxLive USB Creator Online User’s Guide
- Older & Other versions download
- LinuxLive USB Creator F.A.Q.
- Supported Linux distributions
// Download URLs //