|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
In 2015, Norton’s all security services/products (Norton AntiVirus – NAV, Norton Internet Security – NIS and Norton 360 – N360) have been discontinued by Symantec and replaced with Norton Security (with Backup) with improved performance and superior design. But please note: Norton 2014 can work normally, including the upgrading of virus database.
AppNee provided everyone with Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security and Norton 360 full installers, along with an 180-day universal trial reset tool for Norton products.
// Trial Reset Tool for Norton Products //
- Norton 360 2014 / 1.0-6.0
- Norton 2014/2013/2012/2011/2009/2008/2007/2006/2005/2004/2003 program (including Norton AntiVirus 2014, Norton Internet Security 2014)
- Norton Ghost
- Norton Save & Restore
- pcAnywhere or WinFax
// Installation Notes //
Below take Norton Internet Security (on Windows 8.1) for example:
- Install NIS
- Open NIS -> Settings -> Computer -> Real Time Protection -> turn off Antispyware, Auto-Protect and SONAR Protection -> OK
- Restart you Windows to Safe Mode (for Windows 8.1, it’s Win + R -> msconfig -> click tab Boot -> check “Safe boot” -> OK -> restart Windows manually)
- In Safe Mode, run Norton Trial Reset Tool (NTR_2014.exe) and click “CONVERT“
- Restart Windows to Normal Mode (for Windows 8.1, it’s just uncheck the “Safe boot”option and restart Windows)
- “Default All” the Real Time Protection settings
- All done, you’ve got 180 days’ free use privilege and it’s infinite
*** RESET is reset to its Norton trial period by default, usually 15 or 30 days depending on the distribution.
*** CONVERT means converting trial for Norton 180 days.
*** NTR_2014 (full name: Norton Trial Reset Tool, made by George_W from Russia) was tested working all right on Windows XP, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Windows 8.1 Pro with Norton Internet Security 2014 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11.
*** Norton Removal Tool 18.104.22.168 is a Norton official program used to completely remove Norton products from your computer.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Version||Norton Product||Full Installer||180-day Trial Reset Tool||Norton Removal Tool|
|Norton 2014 v22.214.171.124 Final||Norton AntiVirus|
|Norton Internet Security|