In Windows Explorer and some cases, we maybe need to copy many names of a bunch of files/folders one by one. There is only one traditional method – manually click files/folders and then copy/paste their names; and it would become more troublesome if you want to get their full paths – you have to right click every file/folder to enter its properties and then copy the full path from the ‘Location’ field.
Of course, for advanced users who are familiar with the DOS commands, you can use the ‘dir’ command along with various parameters to achieve the same purpose of copying names of file/folder in batch. But in any case, that is not efficient enough, so we’d better put this job to some specially designed software, such as this Path Copy Copy which is inspired the Copy Path.
Path Copy Copy is a free and open source extension add-on for Windows Explorer, it will add two menu items/commands on the right-click/context menu which allow users to copy the path or name of all files and folders in various formats efficiently (as for specific please see the screenshot below):
- Copy File/Folder Path – direct copy the full path of file/folder
- Path Copy – has more options and settings
// System Requirements //
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
PDFCreator is a free, open-source PDF printing, output application (virtual printer), any program who supports the Windows printing function can use it to create PDF and many other formats.
With PDFCreator, ...
TipCam is a very easy to use screen recording application, although the official has ceased to update (or even not accessible), yet it is still powerful enough.
If Wink is well known with its ...
As the name suggests, Zemana AntiMalware is a small, fast and powerful malware/adware/ransomware/spyware scanner & remover from Turkey. It is designed to assist antivirus (compatible with all existing antivirus software), in order to make ...
Vertus's Fluid Mask can not only run as a standalone cutout software, and also can work as a cutout plug-in for Photoshop. It is capable of realizing the advanced, accurate ...
For some webmasters or web designers, most often they need to make the webpage image smaller, in order to get a faster network transmission (faster page loading and faster image ...
Free online file hosts are good place to share our resources. However, these websites generally use the browser's built-in downloader to download files, and their download methods are widely different. ...
eM Client is a all-powerful free/commercial desktop email client for Windows all platforms (XP+). In addition to being popular due to its modern and friendly UI, eM Client also provides many extra ...
In this digital music era based on Internet, the source of our music files becomes complex. As a result, accordingly, music labels are more confused than ever. If just play ...
Many people may not know 360Amigo System Speedup PRO, but what AppNee want to tell you is, to some extent, it is more powerful and excellent than the famous CCleaner ...
7-Zip, believe that a lot of people heard of it, but few of us really used, just because we are accustomed to the most common WinRAR and the once - ...
PDFCreator – Convert printable documents to PDF, JPG,
TipCam – Smart zoom & follow screen video
Zemana AntiMalware – Lightweight and fast real-time PC
[v3.3.15] Fluid Mask – Top rated still-image masking/cutting
PNGOUTWin – PNG image lossless, high strength batch
JDownloader – Only best file hosting automatic downloader
[v6.0] eM Client – Modern & User-friendly all-featured
[v3.9.8] Tag&Rename – Only music organizer & tag
360Amigo System Speedup PRO – Make your PC
7-Zip – The best super high compression ratio
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.