|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
As a matter of fact, many new songs are released through the Internet radio stations even today. And I found that we could have always hear songs in our favorite types from all kinds of radio programs. Whenever this time, I guess what we most want to do is to record and save them to our disk for future enjoy. So, we need some specially designed tool to help us.
streamWriter is a very compact and smart Internet radio recording freeware from Germany. It allows us to record streaming music from the broadcasting programs on tens of thousands of Internet radio stations, and then save them as separate, local MP3/AAC music files.
Not only can streamWriter simultaneously monitor multiple stream radio stations, but it will also automatically search and record the songs you are looking for. In addition, it supports custom time for recording, which means we can specify the time period for music recording operation, so as to exclusively record the Internet radio at a particular period of time.
// Key Features //
- Record as many streams as you want at the same time (MP3/AAC)
- Automatically record a wishlist’s song when it’s playing on a stream
- Player for streams and recorded files
- Track splitting with silence detection
- Function for manual cutting of saved titles
- Tracks are named by a given pattern
- Short songs (ads) can be skipped
- Writing of tags to recorded files
- Script-based postprocessing
- Applying of effects to recorded songs (SoX)
- Integration of different audio encoders
- Scheduled recordings
- Stream browser
- Multiple languages support
- Can be installed or used in portable mode
- …and much more!
// Download URLs //
(3.56 MB | Homepage)