TinyPiano.c is a simple yet satisfying piano emulator (turns your PC keyboard into an electronic piano), gives 15 tones max, with 120+ different sound effects, and sounds great. Besides, it is so tiny that even smaller than a blank word document.
Freeware and supports all Windows platforms with a MIDI driver.
// Key Features //
- Ultra-compact (created in C language)
- Support 15 concurrent sounds (however limited by the PC keyboard)
- Performance recording and playback function
- Output MIDI file (F2)
- Fine tone and play with other instruments
- Screen metronome
- Keyboard arrangement can be changed
// Download URLs //
(v0.81j Final | Homepage)
// Related Posts //
Because PCSX2 emulator's official website dose not provide any necessary BIOS files for PCSX2 (without the BIOS file PCSX2 can not run), so here, AppNee collected and organized (packed in ...
ZSNES is an open source Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) /Super Famicom (SFC) video game emulator for PC users, it has very high compatibility and supports Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, and MS-DOS.
I dare say, digital post-it may be one of the handiest inventions in computer software. They are not only conducive to environmental protection, but also save you the inevitable notes clutter ...
ThumbWin is specially designed for Windows XP, adds new desktop function - to display the window thumbnail to desktop directly, easy to switch (after each window is minimized, you will see ...
Ruby is a simple and fast object-oriented programming scripting language that is obviously younger than other similar programming languages (such like Perl or Python). It was written by Yukihiro Matsumoto ...
NeoRageX (AKA: Neo Rage X, Neorag Ex, NeoRAGEx; short for NeoGeo Real Arcade Game Emulator) is currently the most perfect and classic Neo-Geo System (AES and MVS arcade system board) ...
NO$GBA (short for Nocash Game Boy Advance) is an NDS (Nintendo Dual Screen)/NDS Lite/GBA (GameBoy Advance) all-in-one emulator for both MS-DOS and Windows platforms which are perfectly compatible with most NDS ...
Dream Computer Piano is a small and smart virtual piano music software for Windows, which enables you to enjoy vivid experience and fun of playing the piano on PC. Maybe you will ...
The hot summer arrives, everywhere is releasing lots of heat, in office, if we can turn off the computer display when it's idle, not only we can reduce greenhouse gases, ...
Copying (Ctrl + C) & pasting (Ctrl + V) functions greatly improve the efficiency of computer office. But the Windows built-in clipboard can only hold one record, which becomes the ...
PS2 BIOS files All-in-One package for PCSX2 emulator
ZSNES – Most compatible Super Nintendo emulator available
KNot – Unique post-it application
ThumbWin – Put minimized window on the desktop
Head First Ruby: A Brain-Friendly Guide HD PDF
[v5.4e] NeoRageX – Most perfect Neo-Geo console emulator
NO$GBA – Most popular and best Nintendo DS
Dream Computer Piano – Easy and smart desktop
CloseMonitor – 1.5 KB, one-click to turn off
CLCL – Practical clipboard history caching, recording utility
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.