|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
TinyPiano.c is a simple yet satisfying piano emulator (turns your PC keyboard into an electronic piano), gives 15 tones max, with 120+ different sound effects, and sounds great. Besides, it is so tiny that even smaller than a blank word document.
Freeware and supports all Windows platforms with a MIDI driver.
// Key Features //
- Ultra-compact (created in C language)
- Support 15 concurrent sounds (however limited by the PC keyboard)
- Performance recording and playback function
- Output MIDI file (F2)
- Fine tone and play with other instruments
- Screen metronome
- Keyboard arrangement can be changed
// Download URLs //
(v0.81j Final | Homepage)