|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Titan Quest is a high-quality fantasy style of A-RPG (action role-playing) series of games constructed in the era of ancient Greek and Roman. Its first two works were developed by Iron Lore Entertainment and published by THQ in 2006/2007. The whole series got great success in both market and public praise.
Titan Quest’s entire game story was set in the ancient and mysterious Greek age. Although the gameplot was described using the Greek mythology as architecture, the game scenes covered Mediterranean Greece, Egypt and China in the far east, each of which has its own characteristics and is abundant in variation. In the aspect of sound, the rhythmic and detail-oriented fighting sound effects (very similar to Diablo II) lifted the gaming fun when fighting. Again, the diverse and national styles of BGM also made the game more prominent.
The control system and UI design of Titan Quest almost completely copied from Diablo 2. Even the player’s equipment interface and keyboard shortcuts are no different, which makes players feel so familiar. The thing a bit unpleasant is, it is difficult to buy good equipment in the game, basically that can only rely on picking up. This leads to a situation like this: we will have so much money that there is no place to spend them at all.
As Titan Quest’s expansion pack, Titan Quest: Immortal Throne not only kept the integral style of original, at the same time, it also brought a lot of exciting new contents: more delicate graphics, richer gameplot, new added characters, weapons, equipment and professional skills, new enemies, as well as longer gaming time.
// Immortal Throne Features //
- 10 Additional Character Levels
- 8 New Character Classes
- New Exotic Monsters and Locations
- Artifacts & Enchanters
- More Unique Equipment
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- DirectX End-User Runtime
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition full installers, update patches, and working serials for both Titan Quest and its expansion packs – Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, Titan Quest: Ragnarök.
// Serial Numbers //
// Installation Notes //
for Titan Quest:
- Mount and Install Titan Quest (use the setup key above)
- Apply the v1.30 update to patch the game to the latest version
- Mount and Install Immortal Throne (use the setup key above)
- Apply the v1.17a update to patch the game to the latest version
- Done, enjoy!
for Titan Quest Anniversary Edition:
- Just download and setup
// Optimization Methods //
Open the ‘options.txt‘ file in “C:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Titan Quest – Immortal Throne\Settings” using Notepad, and make the following changes:
- forceSingleProcessorMode = false (activate the multi-core support for multi-core processors, this can increase about 3~6 fps)
- device = OpenGL (working for graphics card that supports OpenGL better than Direct3D)
- resolution = 1024 768 (for some widescreen displays that this game did not provide the corresponding resolution in its display mode settings, you can direct change it to your screen resolution here)
// Prompts //
Note that: Titan Quest requires you to install both ‘Titan Quest’ and ‘Titan Quest: Immortal Throne’. Otherwise, the latter one won’t run normally.
// Download URLs //
|Titan Quest + Immortal Throne DLC||v1.17a||Torrent | Magnet||5.33 GB|
|Titan Quest Anniversary Edition|
|Titan Quest Anniversary Edition||v1.44||Torrent | Magnet||3.06 GB|
|Titan Quest Anniversary Edition + Ragnarök DLC||v1.48||Torrent | Magnet||8.01 GB|
|Titan Quest: Ragnarök (DLC only)||408 MB|