Torrent File Editor is a free, open-source and cross-platform BitTorrent file “laundering” edge tool developed by Ivan Romanov from Russia. It was written using Qt framework, and specially designed to create and edit .torrent files.
Although the function of Torrent File Editor is simplex, that’s enough to help producer or publisher of resources to easily create a .torrent file from the very beginning, or directly modify their own or others’ torrent files as need (such as adding, deleting, or changing the list of contained files inside).
// Key Features //
- Create .torrent file from scratch
- Edit .torrent file in user-friendly way
- Edit .torrent file in JSON format
- Add, remove and interchange files in .torrent file
- Support for coding
// Download URLs //
(Homepage | GitHub)
// Related Posts //
IntelliJ IDEA is an award-winning Java and Groovy programming languages integrated development environment, as one of products of JetBrains company from Czech Republic, whose most developers are from eastern Europe noted ...
No doubt, TeamViewer is an excellent all-in-one solution for remote control and online meeting. Sure there are also lots of similar good software, such as AnyDesk, ScreenConnect, Anyplace Control, PCAnyWhere, etc. But finally I ...
Panopreter Basic is a simple TTS (Text-to-Speech) reading & converting freeware using the latest speech synthesis technique. It can be regarded as a good helper for reading text aloud that ...
Hugin is a cross-platform and open-source panoramic photography image mosaic application, Pablo d'Angelo-based development, it is a front-end program with graphical interface based on Helmut Dersch's Panorama Tools, Andrew Mihal's ...
EZDML is a free lightweight but practical database builder from China, with which we can quickly design a database table structure, and set up the data model. To a certain ...
Gigaget (with alias XunLei or nickname GG) is a classic and famous download manager from China, it has the largest user groups in the world.
Gigaget could have been the English ...
TimerQ function is so simple, but practical enough, and after all, it's such lightweight (only 72 KB after decompression), isn't it? You don't need to install, after running TimerQ automatically ...
Secret Maryo Chronicles (short for SMC) is an open-source, cross-platform 2D side-scrolling Mario clone game, which was inspired by the famous Nintendo Super Mario Bros. series (especially the Super Mario World). ...
For any PDF solutions that want to grab the market share from Adobe Acrobat, it has to start from the availability and usability. In this case, the performance of Bluebeam Revu ...
The official MAME is an application based on all platforms, for Windows it only runs in a classic DOS/CMD window. So this has given rise to many GUI front-end tools and ...
IntelliJ IDEA – Most intelligent IDE for Java,
[v12.0] TeamViewer Premium, Corporate & Enterprise Editions’ Portable
Panopreter Basic – Multilingual TTS reading & converting
Hugin – Freeware panorama photo stitcher
EZDML – Handy and lightweight database table structure
Gigaget – Ultra fast and clean download manager
TimerQ – Simple and practical countdown timer
Secret Maryo Chronicles – Open source clone edition
[v16.5] Bluebeam Revu – Take PDF creation into
MAME Plus! – GUI variant edition of MAME
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.