About the pros and cons of SQLite, AppNee does not comment. Because its long course of appearance and development has naturally proved it’s superior (especially than Oracle and MySQL) enough to make it rule some application fields – such as database-driven mobile and desktop apps, as well as some small, lightweight network applications.
Using SQLite will teach you how to start with this small and lightweight database engine, and finally you will be able to master it. After reading through this book’s 530 pages of content with all complex SQL concepts explained clearly, you will grasp how to maintain localized storage in a single file, build your own SQLite library or use a precompiled distribution, get a primer on SQL, use several language functions and extensions, make it work with a scripting language or some C-based language, as well as understand the basics about database design, take advantage of virtual tables and modules, etc.
Looking from its overall structure, Using SQLite can be divided into two major parts: the ahead 260+ pages teach you all the basic knowledge of SQLite, while the latter 260+ pages (i.e. the appendix parts) can be regarded as some related reference manuals (or even the extensions of SQLite’s official documents) for queries.
// Table Of Contents //
- Chapter 1 What Is SQLite?
- Chapter 2 Uses of SQLite
- Chapter 3 Building and Installing SQLite
- Chapter 4 The SQL Language
- Chapter 5 The SELECT Command
- Chapter 6 Database Design
- Chapter 7 C Programming Interface
- Chapter 8 Additional Features and APIs
- Chapter 9 SQL Functions and Extensions
- Chapter 10 Virtual Tables and Modules
- Appendix SQLite Build Options
- Appendix sqlite3 Command Reference
- Appendix SQLite SQL Command Reference
- Appendix SQLite SQL Expression Reference
- Appendix SQLite SQL Function Reference
- Appendix SQLite SQL PRAGMA Reference
- Appendix SQLite C API Reference
// Book Example Codes //
// Download URLs //
(5.33 MB | Homepage)
// Related Posts //
HTML5 & CSS3 for the Real World covers all HTML5 and CSS3 related knowledge for websites development with zero foundation (including all the latest functions of HTML5 & CSS3, too). ...
Linux Bible 2010 Edition: Boot Up to Ubuntu, Fedora, KNOPPIX, Debian, openSUSE, and 13 Other Distributions introduces the world of Linux all sidedly. The whole book is divided into six parts, each ...
If there were not actual cases as the foundation, studying or learning criminal psychology would be boring and difficult. The Cases That Haunt Us can make you feel as if you're ...
K-Meleon is a simple, lightweight open source web browser, rated the fastest browser in the world, its most major characteristic is the extremely fast speed of downloading web pages, they are ...
First of all, AppNee wants you to know - this classic book does not necessarily apply to everywhere or everything, but they are always worth to taste again and again. ...
Undoubtedly, PNG is the most popular image format in the present network environment, with the characteristics of high fidelity and transparent support, and thus inevitably it has a bigger file ...
Today, at this moment of rapid development of Internet and increasingly serious intrusion behaviors to network, the network security naturally became a focus in IT field. Accordingly, the network scanning technology ...
SQLite Expert is currently the most excellent SQLite database visual manager, which allows user to create, edit, copy, extract, and perform other database operations on a SQLite server. It is ...
The quality of software, not only depends on its architecture and project management, but also is closely related with the code's quality. Bad, untidy code can run normally to some ...
HTML5 & CSS3 for the Real World, 1st
Linux Bible 2010 Edition HD PDF
The Cases That Haunt Us by John Douglas
K-Meleon – Feel the fastest web surfing experience
The Design of Everyday Things: Revised and Expanded
PNGGauntlet – Compress PNG/GIF/BMP images losslessly in batch
Kali Linux Network Scanning Cookbook HD PDF
[v4.2.0] SQLite Expert – Powerful administration tool for
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.