|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Whenever talking about making the classic and enduring CHM format of eBook/user manual for all kinds of software/hardware products, we have to mention the well-known WinCHM Pro. It not only allows user to make helpfile start by editing HTML files, also supports directly convert any existing scattered HTML files into an integrated CHM file.
WinCHM Pro integrates a full-featured WYSIWYG HTML editor providing so many customization options, as well as the perfect framework and wizard instructions. Therefore, we can use WinCHM Pro to produce illustrated and lively HTML help files (CHM), Website help file (HTML), PDF manual (PDF) and Word document (DOC) without complex learning process or tedious operation.
// Key Features //
- Template support – Make uniform style html help file very easily
- Full-function web help creation. (Contents, Index, Search and Bookmark)
- Integrated full-function WYSIWYG html editor. No external word processor needed
- Edit CHM file
- Convert a set of HTML file into a CHM file
- Super table of contents hierarchy editor
- Support Multi-select moving, changing icon
- Visual CHM designer
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the WinCHM Professional Edition multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Related Links //
- How to create CHM file (HTML Help file)?
- How to edit CHM file?
- How convert a set of HTML files into a CHM file?
// Download URLs //