|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
At first sight of Broforce, I guess most players maybe think of one series of films + one series of video games: First Blood + Metal Slug. AppNee tells you, this is definitely not only a normal 2D pixel game, nothing can stop the crazy enthusiasm from vast majority of players to this game. BTW, IGN gave BroForce 8.8 scores of high praise.
Broforce wad developed by Free Lives and published by Devolver Digital, provides both single player and multi-player co-op modes. The vulgar quips and full screen of muscles in game form this arcade indie game with dynamic and retro styles. Basically, you can regard it as a ultimate, invincible, violent, cool, and enhanced edition of the classic series of video games Metal Slug. In addition, it also has the same fully destructible terrain as PC game Battlefield 3 and film The Expendables, as well as game characters from protagonists in many Hollywood blockbusters, such as Rambo, The Terminator, RoboCop, and so forth.
Needless to say, whether its delicate game graphics or outstanding characters, enemies, weapons, and level systems can make players completely addicted, you will not be disappointed. It is likely that at the moment of entering game, you will immediately realize that – even 2D pixel game can be so fascinating!
// Key Features //
- More explosions, camera shake and action than anything else, ever.
- Fully destructible terrain (everything).
- Online and Local Multiplayer for up to 4 Players
- Campaign Co-Op and Deathmatch Modes with leaderboards and rankings.
- Explosions Runs, Horde Mode, and Suicide Mode
- Unlockable “bros” – each with distinctive attacks and special brobilities.
- Built-in Level Editor and Level Sharing
- Vehicular action sequences, aliens and epic Contra-inspired boss fights.
- Nuanced and strategic combat, explosive action and deadly stealth.
- For every terrorist killed in Broforce, a terrorist will die in real life.
- Without the level cap
- Cool sound effects
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Packages (32-bit & 64-bit)
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Broforce portable full registered versions for Windows.
// Tips //
- Gamepad is highly recommended
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|