|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Comic Life is a handy tool to help you create amazing comics or beautiful photo albums, which is essentially a very interesting photo processor. It enables users to use their own photos as material to create their own comics, thus it’s especially suitable for creating live-action comics and four-panel comics.
As the most popular comic book production software for now, Comic Life comes with concise and clear user interface, convenient and fast operation (with drag and drop support), humanized layout design, all kinds of cartoon elements, rich comic templates and filtering effects that can be used directly, as well as many unique graphics, tables, fonts that are associated with some excellent cartoons and comic books.
With multi-style filters, you can make the same photo into different styles, such as converting it into a SimCity-like scene. And, in addition to being able to import images in a variety of formats, Comic Life also allows you to use your camera, DV, and other external media devices to capture photos instantly. Finally, the finished comics can be output in HTML, QuickTime, JPEG, PDF, ePub, CBZ, and some other file formats.
// Key Features //
- A great visual Representation of Knowledge
- Presents what is essential
- Easier to remember a visual graphic containing key information
- Engaging through thinking, creating and writing.
- Perfect avenue for writing dialogue
- Incites students with low interest in writing
- Helps organization through storytelling and storyboarding
- Using visual images convey meaning to a story or topic
- Develops creative and higher level thought processes
- Develops composition techniques through visual-verbal connections
- Enriches reading, writing, and thinking
- Serves as and assessment and evaluation tool
- Sequencing promotes understanding
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Comic Life multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, as well as pre-activated versions for Mac.
// Prompts //
- Of course, good things aren’t always perfect. Comic Life has a fly in the ointment – the memory it takes up is slightly much for the features it provides.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|