|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU for short) is a universal small app designed to quickly and thoroughly remove/uninstall the AMD/NVIDIA graphics card driver. When you are unable to solve all sorts of “soft faults” of display card through the most common uninstalling/reinstalling/upgrading method, it is likely to help you.
Display Driver Uninstaller can effectively solve various problems emerge after changing the graphics card or upgrade Windows. For instance, driver can’t be installed correctly, driver does not match, driver conflicts/is incompatible, as well as the residual driver issue after changing A card to N card or from N card to A card. Especially for those users who chose the “upgrade installation” of Windows and encountered a black screen when entering Windows, it is highly recommended to try this little tool.
// Recommended Usage //
- Create a system restore point (just in case)
- Restart Windows, press F8 to enter Safe Mode (normal mode might be OK too, but there is no guarantee on stability)
- Under Safe Mode, run Display Driver Uninstaller (as administrator, if required) to uninstall the graphics card driver
- Restart Windows again, and go back to the Normal Mode
// Tips //
- In order to achieve the best results, you’d better disconnect your Internet connection first and then uninstall the driver. This way, we can ensure that Windows does not automatically download and install the driver again.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|