|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
UEFI is unknown for most PC users, to fully understand it, you can use Google. Or you can also simply see it as a substitute of BIOS, which is much more advanced than the latter. However, the appearance of this new thing has brought many new problems to “Windows + Linux” dual systems. Fortunately, EasyUEFI can help us.
EasyUEFI is a free Windows EFI/UEFI boot manager. You can use it to create, delete, edit, clean, backup and restore EFI/UEFI boot options, including one-time boot setting used after system restart, and adjustment, repair of EFI/UEFI boot sequence. The point is, all these operations can be finished directly under Windows, you don’t have to restart system and enter into BIOS.
Besides, EasyUEFI supports creating Windows PE boot image. With this boot image, you can further use it to create bootable USB device or burn it into a CD/DVD. This way, when your system can’t boot, and you suspect that may be caused by lost or damaged EFI/UEFI boot options, you can use this bootable media to repair or rebuild the boot options with ease.
// Key Features //
- Create, Delete and Modify EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Backup & Restore EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Disable & Enable EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Boot Into UEFI firmware settings (UEFI BIOS) From Inside Windows
- Specifies an One-time Boot Option
- Change EFI/UEFI Boot Sequence
- Command line support
// Supported Host OS //
|Manage the EFI/UEFI boot options||EFI/UEFI-based Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2008 (R2), 2012 (R2), 2016 (64 & 32 bits)|
|Manage the EFI System Partitions||EFI/UEFI-based Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2008 (R2), 2012 (R2), 2016 (64 & 32 bits)|
|Create bootable Windows PE disk||EFI/UEFI-based Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2008 R2, 2012 (R2), 2016|
// Supported Destination OS //
|Manage the EFI/UEFI boot options||EFI/UEFI-based Windows/Linux|
// Universal License Codes //
|Enterprise Edition||[email protected]||
// System Requirements //
- EasyUEFI can only be installed on (U)EFI-based Windows operating system.
- Can not installed on a virtual machine
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the EasyUEFI Professional/Enterprise Edition full installers, working registration codes and unlocked files, as well as bootable disk for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install EasyUEFI, do not run it
- Copy the unlocked files to the following paths and overwrite respectively:
- C:\Program Files\Hasleo\EasyUEFI\bin\
- C:\Program Files\Hasleo\EasyUEFI\bin\WINPE\Program Files\EasyUEFI\bin\
- Disable your Internet connection temporarily
- Run program, enter “About/Activate license“
- Use the universal license code above to register, then also use it as the “Activation Code“
- Restart program
*** You may need to block this program with your firewall, or use it offline.
- Download and install EasyUEFI
- Copy the corresponding unlocked files to installation folder and overwrite
- Download and install the latest free edition of EasyUEFI from official site
- For Enterprise Edition: run program, enter “About/Activate license“, and use the universal license code above to register
- For Professional Edition: copy the unlocked files (EasyUEFI.exe and EasyUEFIC.exe) to installation folder and overwrite
// Related Links //
- EasyUEFI 3 editions (Free, Professional and Enterprise) comparison
- How to use EasyUEFI?
- How to change UEFI boot order in Windows 10/8/7? (YouTube)
// Download URLs //
|Enterprise Edition||v3.6||reserved||477 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|