|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Edificius is a BIM (Building Information Modeling) software solution for 3D architectural design conforming to the latest regulations and technologies. It’s also the first architectural BIM design tool that comes with a real-time rendering engine and internal facilities and seamlessly integrates 3D design, structural engineering and cost estimating in one place.
Edificius comes with advanced design tools that are are comparable to other BIM software in the market, but it’s easier to use than any other products of its kind so far (no other analogues have such functionality and simplicity at the same time). With Edificius, you can get: floor plans, cross-section drawns, elevation views, construction details, tables, schedules, reports, isometric diagrams, perspective views, renderings, photo insertions, animations, and more.
The advanced BIM technologies of Edificius ensure the complete project management, and greatly reduces the occurrence of errors and improves the production efficiency. Although it is a BIM architectural design software specially designed for building trades, it also can be used for landscape planning and design industry, and is capable of docking with the CAD software to make further 3D design. Moreover, Edificius has built-in big textures library and a lot of models, which can greatly simplify your design work, let you have more time focused on the creativity itself.
// Key Features //
- 3D architectural BIM design software
- BIM software for landscape and garden design (Edificius-LAND)
- Static rendering software for creating photorealistic renders
- Real time rendering software for instant rendering and animations (Edificius RTBIM)
- DWG and DXF CAD software for drawing with elementary graphical entities (Edificius CAD)
- Catalogue of free furniture and lighting resources for interior design
- 5D BIM, to adress all project cost estimating aspects in real time
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Edificius multilingual full installer/web installer and unlocked files for Windows 64-bit only.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install Edificius
- Run the unlock patch (password: countryboy) and locate the installation folder
- Download and install Edificius
- Copy the unlocked file to installation folder (like: D:\Program Files\Edificius\Bin64\) and overwrite
// Prompts //
- Edificius will forcibly install dozens of components on disk C. It can take half an hour to uninstall them manually, and that has to be one by one.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|