|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
EndNote is by far the most well-known and classic bibliographies, citations and references publishing and managing tool for both Windows and Mac platforms. It has an easy-to-use user interface and powerful functions, which can improve the work efficiency of users especially scientific research workers. Whether it is the retrieval, management of literature, automatic acquisition of full text, or the citation and insertion of references in the process of paper writing, the use of SCI (Science Citation Index) periodical templates, it can always provide powerful and efficient help.
EndNote integrates the reference document formats of thousands of international periodicals, hundreds of writing templates, and covers a wide range of journals. It comes with many practical functions, such as document retrieval, digest and full text management, citation arrangement, document sharing and collaboration. With help of EndNote, you can download and manage documents in bulk, add indexes when writing papers, analyze the citation index of a certain document, analyze the status of classic literatures in a certain field or about a specific academic topic, and so on.
You may have been or are struggling with the painful choice among EndNote, Mendeley (free), and JabRef (free and open-source), but AppNee suggests you pick EndNote decisively and give up trying others. BTW, for Chinese users, NoteExpress is also a good try. In short, EndNote has been well recognized by millions of researchers, students, and librarians around the world now.
// Key Features //
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs
- Find full text for references in one click
- Read, review, annotate and search PDFs
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you work
- Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating
- Share a library or just a portion with new group collaboration options
- Provide write or read only access to your library
- Build your bibliography using the latest reference types
- Ensure bibliographic accuracy with refreshed journal and referencing styles
- Track your teammates’ changes and view their activity on your shared library
- Access research from your desktop, online, or your iPad
// Official Demo Video //
// Universal Product Keys //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the EndNote multilingual full installers and all versions universal product keys, unlocked files for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit, and Mac.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install program as free trial
- Copy the unlocked file to installation folder and overwrite
- Download and install EndNote using the universal product key above
*** You may need to use your firewall to block this program.
*** Do not click Register Online.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|