|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Because Mac OS supports the color customization of file/folder icons, this makes many users benefit a lot – that can greatly improve our work efficiency on computer. Windows, however, does not come with this ability naturally. That means we have to use some third-party software to realize this humanized function.
FileMarker.NET is a compact, intuitive and highly flexible file/folder icon customizer. Its design idea is to bring our life experience in the real world directly into the Windows use environment. For example, in the real world, we often save documents in folders with different colors or labels, in order to be able to quickly find the ones we need, and so as to improve the work productivity.
FileMarker.NET allows you to add file/folder marks based on color, image or combination of them to identify their priority, completeness, status, type and other information. The files/folders will become quite straightforward after being marked with color or image, which lets you be clear at a glance to see the information they contain before having to open them one by one first. That’s where the high work efficiency is.
// Main Applications //
- Mark separate files by priority (high, normal, low)
- Mark project completeness (done, half-done, planned)
- Mark project status (approved, rejected, pending)
- Mark type of information (work, important, temp, private)
// Key Features //
- The right to use the software in your office
- The right to use the software at home
- Additional icons for office work
- 7 basic variants of color labels
- 33 advanced variants of color labels: Normal, Dark and Light colors
- Set of letter and number marks
- Ability to mark files by priority, degree of work complete, by work status and by the type of information contained in a file
- Ability to work with several files at once
- Ability to change file icons from a popup menu of the files
- Basic set of colors and labels in the popup menu
- Advanced set of colors and labels in the popup menu: 46 variants to choose from
- Support of 32-bits icons
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the FileMarker.NET Pro Edition full installers and the corresponding reg key files for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and extract
- Double click the ‘regkey.reg’ to import license info
- Done, enjoy!
*** The reg key file does not work for the latest version of FileMarker.NET Pro.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Free Edition||Latest||EXE | ZIP||n/a|
|Pro Edition||v18.104.22.168||2.07 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|