|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
LANState is a visual network mapping, monitoring and managing software specially designed for network manager or administrator, developed by 10-Strike Software from Russia. It can creates an interactive map for your network from which you are able to view the status of all connected devices in real time. At the same time, it will monitor all shared resources and communications within the network, and inform you (via e-mail, SMS, or sound notifications) when various events occur.
As a simple NMS (Network Management System), LANState allows user to easily scan your network whenever necessary, visually discover and monitor all existing devices (switches, UPS, door sensor, temperature sensor, voltage sensor, servers, workstations, and other networking equipment) and topologies, then add them to your current network diagram. It can visibly speed up the accessing and managing jobs to remote hosts’ properties and resources.
With LANState, you can send a message, close the remote computer, view the system information, and run a variety of commonly used network diagnostic tools including ‘ping’ and ‘traceroute‘ to carry out network administration tasks. Except the built-in network map builder, network traffic monitor, network events alerter, LANState also allows to use a Web UI to access and manage your network diagram in real time, and export the configuration as images, Microsoft Visio, or XML format of file.
// Key Features //
- Network mapping: modeling a local area network in a visual mode and then saving the result as a map, image, XML scheme. You can print the network map, or export the network map to Visio
- Network diagram: Draw a network diagram and export it to Visio
- Monitor servers and other hosts
- Obtaining information on remote computers
- Connection monitoring (monitoring usage of your shared resources by other users of the network) with logging, sound and screen notification, and blacklists
- Network traffic monitoring (incoming/outgoing traffic and transfer rates)
- Searching hosts by ICMP ping or scanning TCP ports
- Scanning network by IP address range
- Port scanning
- Controlling access permissions for your shared resources.
- Pinging any computer on the network
- Tracing routes
- Retrieving computer’s network name by its IP address
- Sending regular and anonymous messages to any computer on the network
- Shutting down and restarting any computer on the network (when required permissions are granted on the remote computer)
- Turning on remote computers (wake-on-LAN)
- Notifying of events by playing a sound, writing to log, running program, sending e-mail, etc.
- Performing actions on network devices via the configurable context menu
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the LANState Pro Edition multilingual full installers and unlocked files, as well as portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install LANState
- Copy the unlocked file to installation folder
- Run ‘LANState_fix.exe’ instead to start program
- Download and install LANState
- Copy the unlocked file to installation folder and overwrite
// Prompts //
- LANState needs to be run as administrator.
// Related Links //
- LANState Standard and LANState Pro Comparison
- LANState Online Help
- Operating Systems and Admin Rights Requirements
- LANState F.A.Q.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|