|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
When you’ve tried many ways to clean up and optimize your Windows system, but have seen no obvious results (system or program launches and runs slowly, or even crashes easily), do remember to perform defragmentation to your disk, then everything may be fine. As we all know, there have been so many free or commercial disk defragment software, such as Diskeeper, PerfectDisk, Contig, JkDefrag, UltimateDefrag, Defraggler and Ashampoo Magical Defrag.
O&O Defrag is an award-winning disk fragmentation defragmenter developed by O&O Software from Germany. It supports defrag for all types of storage devices (including hard disk, USB flash drive, SD card), supports nearly all Windows file systems, including FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EFS (Encrypting File System), and is suitable for various editions of Windows such as normal workstations, normal servers and advanced servers. In particular, it has not high requirements for the hardware environment, only occupies very few system resources, and its disk defragmentation effect is pretty good and fast.
O&O Defrag offers a variety of disk defragmenting modes for different levels of disk fragmentation: Stealth, Space, Complete/Name, Complete/Modified, Complete/Access. For example: to defragment the system volume, you can use the Name mode, so as to boost the system bootup speed; for partitions with more fragmentation, the Space mode is more appropriate. In addition, it also supports for automatic defragmenting in the background, scheduled defragmentation and automatic defragment at startup, supports for defragmenting multiple disks/partitions at the same time, supports for long file name and file exclusion, and many other useful features.
// Key Features //
- New defragmentation method SOLID: for the most resource and hardware-friendly optimization of your hards disks and SSDs
- Fragment Filter to identify the most fragmented files on a drive
- O&O DiskStat
- O&O DiskCleaner
- Time View to see which defragmentation activity results in which successful optimization
- Easy-to-Use: Ideal for Beginners and Professionals
- Even faster system and program starts
- Defragmentation time reduced by up to 40%
- Defragmentation of locked files
- Lifetime Performance Statistics
- Automatic deletion of free space for more privacy
- Optimizing systems with Thin Provisioning
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
- Server Edition requires Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008
// Universal Registration Codes //
|Professional Edition||Johann Dohann||nsane||DPMX-0J7T-B8LG-QJ80-0593|
|Professional Edition||G.N.R.S.U||AppNee Freeware Group.||DPMX-07V3-UUAZ-11S3-2C80|
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the O&O Defrag Professional/Workstation/Server Edition multilingual full installers and all versions universal registration codes for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install O&O Defrag
- Disable your Internet connection temporarily
- Launch program, enter “Info/Register now“
- Click “Enter your registration code” -> Next
- Use the corresponding registration code above to activate program
*** If it fails some time later, blocking this program with your firewall is a better way.
// Warning //
- In the process of performing disk defragmentation, it is best not to do anything else, especially DO NOT interrupt the defragmentation process. Otherwise, it is probably to cause the loss of many related files in the process of defragmentation!
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Professional Edition||v22.1||reserved||41.8 MB|
|Workstation Edition||reserved||42.0 MB|
|Server Edition||reserved||22.8 MB|
|Professional Edition||v23.5||32-bit + 64-bit||37.5 MB|
|Workstation Edition||32-bit + 64-bit||37.7 MB|
|Server Edition||32-bit + 64-bit||37.7 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|