|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Quick Batch File Compiler (Quick BFC for short) is a small app used to compile/convert any batch file (.bat or .cmd format) into the real executable file format (.exe), which can run unlimitlessly under Windows. For the converted EXE file, you are allowed to customize its icon and version info, and the content inside a batch file can be encrypted in order to prevent unauthorized modifications.
Quick Batch File Compiler has nothing special if it could just compile BAT/CMD into EXE File (for hacker or virus builder and spreader, that’s really not interesting). The beauty is, apart from the traditional Console Application, it also allows users to create ‘Ghost Application’ running in the background, which won’t create any window, may be useful for ‘Silent’ installation.
Quick Batch File Compiler also allows you to bundle the generated EXE file with any other files and call them through command lines. Moreover, the compiled EXE can be encrypted (using a password) to a certain extent, so as to prevent unauthorized users from viewing the batch file’s source code. These features are rare among similar software (maybe only Bat To Exe Converter is comparable). But in fact, I myself like Bat To Exe Converter better than Quick Batch File Compiler.
// Key Features //
- Creating a 32-bit or 64-bit applications in a single click.
- Save/Load Project Options
- Open context help for batch commands by pressing F1 in editor
- Embedded files: you can embed files to the compiled executable. This files will be decompressed before script execution and deleted on exit.
- Can create Ghost applications without DOS window.
- Allows you to select application icon
- Allows you to edit Version Info for EXE-file.
- Protects contents of a batch file from the non-authorized change
- Hides contents of a batch file from viewing.
- It is not necessary to be the programmer to create the program
- It may be useful for installation and automation tasks
- Syntax highlighting of commands inside built-in editor
- Can compile any batch file to exe format compatible with XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- All compiled files royalty-free
// Universal License Info //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Quick Batch File Compiler portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Prompts //
- Quick Batch File Compiler supports up to 128 x 128 size of big icon
- In the ‘Include’ tab, you can bundle related files. These included files are extracted automatically when the program runs
- Notes: do not include too big files, otherwise, the program’s startup speed will slow down significantly
- Both Bat To Exe Converter’s ‘Visibility’ and Quick Batch file converter’s ‘Ghost Application’ option can let the compiled EXE file run with DOS windows hidden. But obviously, the former is easier to achieve and better
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|