|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
RGS-AvaCam is a freeware all-powerful camera capturing utility, which can automatically and regularly capture (photo and video) through webcam or any other video equipment connected to the computer, and save them to the specified folder.
RGS-AvaCam allows to capture manually according user’s need or automatically every other several seconds. The captured images or videos can be saved as JPG or BMP format in a customizable compression level, and support using the built-in image/video browser to view. In addition, RGS-AvaCam also enables users to replay the live video (full-screen browsing mode support) or save the recorded video as AVI format.
What make me fondle it admiringly most are its motion detection feature as well as the burst capturing mode. That’s when it appears any motion of object within the camera’s visual range, RGS-AvaCam will be able to detect it and automatically starts to capture it as photo or record it as video. Therefore, to a certain extent we can take it as an efficient monitoring tool to use.
// Key Features //
- Intuitive and modern user interface
- Easy to use
- Can be used with ANY type of video device (not just webcams)
- View multiple Cam’s/video devices
- Motion detection feature: allows you to save an image automatically when movement is detected
- AutoSave feature (time-lapse): allows you to save a snapshot every xxx-seconds
- Includes an avi creator build-in wizard which allows you to create AVI video files from jpg’s or bmp’s!
- Stretch and/or fit the video to the screen resolution
- Full screen video!
- Build-in viewer/editor/player/browser
- One-click photographical effects to improve the image
- Take a snapshot of the videostream and save it as JPG, JPEG or BMP formats
- Burst mode (frames/sec)
- Record video as AVI-file to disk with any available compression
- Save JPG’s with user selectable compression quality
- Print your snapshot’s
- Print preview
- Define your own favorite viewer or paintprogram
- Activate and de-activate AvaCam’s AutoSave or Motion Detection features at designated times
- Run multiple copies of AvaCam which can be configured separately
- IrfanView support
- Embed date and time into the saved snapshots!
- Record video on motion
- And much much more…
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|