|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Plugins of SketchUp are to improve our work efficiency on SketchUp. To facilitate the majority of users, in this post, AppNee will collect, collate and then publish all very useful SketchUp plugins. They are universal for SketchUp 2015/2016/2017… on both Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
All plugins were only tested working perfectly for SketchUp 2017 on Windows 10 64-bit. As to older versions of SketchUp, you have to test them by yourselves. Any problems, welcome your feedback.
// Plugin Files List //
// Use Instructions //
- Run SketchUp, then close it
- Apply “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” in “Folder Options”
- Open open folder path like this, C:\Users\AppNee.com\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2017\SketchUp\Plugins (or [YOUR USER NAME]/Library/Application Support/Google SketchUp #/SketchUp/plugins)
- Copy all plugins to this folder
- Run SketchUp to load them
- All done, enjoy!
// Prompts //
- In general, the plugin file of SketchUp consists of a folder named after the plug-in name and a .rb file with the same name
- You may need to manually create the corresponding plug-in folder under SketchUp installation directory
- If you like, you can also save plugins to the ‘Plugins’ folder in SketchUp installation directory. But be aware that plugins stroed here may be deleted when uninstalling SketchUp
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|