|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
There are so many excellent free file storage/sharing services on the Internet, but downloading files from these websites often comes with various annoying restrictions. For example, speed limit, traffic limit, accessible time limit, mandatory wait for some time (which can be minutes or even hours) before being allowed to download, input verification code before downloading, and so on. If you can’t stand all this, then Universal Share Downloader may be just what you need.
Universal Share Downloader (AKA: USDownloader, USD for short) is a well-known file download manager that can semi-automatically or fully automatically download files from many popular file sharing servers (such as turbobit, depositfiles…) and video sharing services (such as YouTube, RuTube…), developed by Dimonius from Russia. It is able to intercept the download links, so that the download process can be accelerated significantly. And you can add their whole package right away and then line up, i.e. prioritize which files you need first and which ones can wait. There is also a schedule mode, where you set at what time the download should start, for example when you go to sleep. Besides, USDownloader is able to continue to download a file if the connection was broken, which usually can only be done by paying for a premium account.
Universal Share Downloader itself has an integrated optical character recognition (OCR) system. If this system copes with code recognition, then the program works in the fully automatic mode; If not, then the program works in the so-called semi-automatic mode, i.e. you need to manually enter the code in a pop-up window. This case, the Cap plugin comes to the rescue. With its help, it is possible to make code recognition where the built-in OCR system failed. This is the main difference between the assembly and the original program.
In addition, Universal Share Downloader makes it possible to build a queue of downloading files, perform scheduled downloads, and use proxies. In particular, it’s currently the only program that allows user to download files when the connection is disconnected, without a premium account required. In short, if you often need to download files from a variety of file hosting services, then Universal Share Downloader can greatly reduce your workload, and make you don’t have to wait in front of the computer or manually type the verification code. Instead, you just need to copy the link, open the program, paste the link into it, and wait for the download process to complete.
// Key Features //
- Repack was made based on the assembly from gyra
- Optimized some program settings
- Some plugins were replaced with the most powerful scripts, and some scripts were replaced with the most powerful plugins
- Integrated accounts for file-sharing services in need of accounts
- Disabled automatic update of the program (it has long been irrelevant)
- The program help file and the program version history file have been deleted
- Cut subdirectories for scripts
- Added usdlua script plugin + set of scripts
- Added plugin – zusdluahttpswrapper (for compatibility of the usdlua script plugin with https protocol with built-in rocker)
- Added plugin – usdAffinity, which installs CPU affinity for USD and can be useful if USD “dies” on multiprocessor systems. Disabled by default
- The program works without installing on a computer
// Supported Free File Hostings //
// Prompts //
- All download links are missing on the official website, that’s why AppNee provides the downloads. But the good thing is we provide its full version, including all language files and plugins.
- It is recommended to install Universal Share Downloader in a new directory, or before copying to a directory with USD already installed, delete all directories/files. You can only leave the file USDownloader.lst (list of downloads). You cannot leave the file USDownloader.ini (program settings), otherwise the auto-recognition feature may not work.
- The actual tests proved that this downloader is a bit of an exaggeration, at least in some countries and regions it is useless. That’s why we added a “blacklisted” tag on it.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|