|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
WebShot is a practical and efficient URL screenshot batch capturing software specially designed for webmasters or software developers. With it, you are able to automatically and quickly capture the content of one or multiple pages as a full-scale screenshot or a size-specific thumbnail with one click.
In addition to capturing the complete or partial content of a web page, WebShot also supports batch jobs, allows to customize the resolution, size, format of screenshots (the output image format can be JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP), and to set the width, height of browser and image, image quality, process time-out, etc.
For webmasters or software developers, WebShot also provides command line support and a DLL file that allows developer to embed WebShot’s screenshot generation technique in your own applications.
// Key Features //
- Automatic determination of page width and height that captures the whole page accurately. Frame dimensions are determined and calculated on pages that have them.
- Browser size specification allows you to capture the whole page or part of it
- Image thumbnailing reduces the final capture image easily
- Timeouts allow you to wait for activex controls to load before capturing
- Image encoding to JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP with image quality control to save on disk space
- CSV output allows you to easily parse the results of a screenshot capture operation
- CSV output of page title, meta keywords, and description helps you parse the most important information from a page
- Use within your own applications using the dll and example source code
- Multiple threads allow you to quickly capture more screenshots without running multiple processes
- Custom user agents allow you to view a web page that might be served to other browsers
- Easily delete all of Internet Explorer’s cache, so your hard drive doesn’t get full
- Configure custom HTTP post strings and HTTP authentication credentials
- Configurable message box popup automation to automatically deal with message boxes that Internet Explorer might throw
- Higher quality color quantized gif images produce better screenshots with less disk space
- Take multiple image captures several seconds apart on each url
- Support for chromium
// Prompts //
WebShot takes accurate screenshots for a majority of the websites on the Internet. Even so, there are some sites out there that just don’t want their picture taken. There is no guarantee that 100% of all websites will work perfectly; it is simply the nature of the web and all web browsers.
// Related Links //
- Command Line Parameters
- Command Line Usage
- Batch Mode
- Xml Configuration
- Comma Separated Values Output
- MessageBox Automation
- Output Filename Masking
- Watermarking Images
- Implementation Considerations
- Implementation Tips
- Developer Implementation
- Developer API Documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions
// Tips //
WebShot also supports capturing URL on local server, such as: http://127.0.0.1:8988/. But it the URL requires to login first, then it can only capture the login page.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|