|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Windows Firewall Control (WFC for short) is a practical tiny app that is equivalent to a GUI extension application of the built-in Windows Firewall. It enables users on Windows Vista or higher to set up firewall rules in a much simpler and more intuitive method.
Windows Firewall Control supports 4 levels of filter configurations and convenient shortcut operation. In this case, you can easily set the frequently used or conventional firewall options and tedious filtering rules. The whole progress finally becomes almost one click!
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5+
- Windows Vista+
- Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run
- DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Windows Firewall Control full installers and v4.x.x.x & v5.x.x.x universal keymaker (made by FFF - FiGHTiNG FOR FUN team), as well as 21 language files for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install Windows Firewall Control
- Run program, enter 'About/Click here to activate'
- Run key maker/keygen, and use the "Installation ID" to generate your "Activation code"
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|