|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Zoom Player is a time-honored, enhanced shell player of Microsoft’s Windows Media Player, developed by Inmatrix from Israel. It enables user to experience the purest, lossless playback experience of video, audio and image, and comes with very good compatibility and stability with Windows. At present, it has become one of the best choices for many users to experience multimedia entertainment.
Zoom Player has the most powerful DirectShow filter/separator controlling system, which can help user play every detail of any video at will. In addition, it also provides powerful OSD screen state display feature; easy to use control bar; support for custom debugging video play brightness; can improve the quality of picture output by eliminating Overscan; allows to use background colors to test the brightness of display, and so on.
Zoom Player works in two main modes: media mode and DVD mode. Media mode can play any media files supported by DirectShow (that is, any media files that can be played with Windows Media Player); while DVD mode uses the pre-installed DirectShow DVD filter to play DVD content only. Its very rich and detailed system settings take almost everyone’s using habit into account, and its rich DVD chapters controlling and editing functions enable you to fully enjoy the interactive fun of DVD playing.
// Key Features //
- Media Library JukeBox mode meta-data scraping for Movie/TV/Music posters, backdrops, still images, title, description, genre, cast and more!
- Media Library YouTube (Channels/Searches/Trends) integration.
- Media Library RSS feed reader.
- Media Library icons displaying the media format, video codec, video resolution, audio codec and audio channels.
- Download subtitles through ‘OpenSubtitles.org’.
- Torrent Download & Tracking through integration with qBittorrent client.
- Use XBOX 360 and compatible controllers as remote control with custom, user-assigned functionality.
- Customizable actions when clicking ‘Hot’ screen corners (function/extended function/execute app).
- Blu-Ray Decrypted Main-Movie Playback (with subtitles).
- Automation user-selected action when connecting/disconnecting an additional monitor.
- Automation user-selected action when detaching/attaching a “2 in 1” laptop’s display.
- Automation user-selected action when switching between tablet and mouse modes (win10).
- Thumbnail preview when hovering with the mouse cursor over the timeline.
- Fullscreen media center navigation Password protected categories.
- Customizable Mouse Gestures.
- Display chapters/bookmarks position directly on the timeline.
- Media Scheduler with remote TCP/IP network based programming support.
- Automatically restore the previously active subtitle track on replay.
- Automatically restore the previously active audio track on replay.
- Use Direct3D PixelShaders to enhance videos with macros to easily switch between shader script presets.
- Use DirectShow filters directly from DLLs (without registering with OS).
- Remotely create and manage playlists without affecting current playback.
- Create Mobile-Phone RingTones from playing media.
- GuardDog (Auto-Restart if the player locks up).
- Scene-Cut Interface (Dynamic, Virtual Audio/Video editing).
- Video Wall (Span Videos across multiple monitors using the EVR Renderer).
- Non-Linear 16:9/4:3 video scaling using EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer).
- Support for Local Configuration file (easily run different configurations/instances on the same PC).
- Video Orbiting (Prevents screen-burns).
- Auto-Execute external programs Running/Closing the player.
- Extended Command Lines “/x”, “/y”, “/w”, “/h”, “/nCols”, “/nRows”, “/Col”, “/Row”.
- Extended Command Lines “/browse”, “/func”, “/exfunc”, “/config”, “/multinst”, “/seek”.
- Extended Command Lines “/datapath”, “/winname”, “/connecttcp”, “/sharepath”.
- HTML Interactivity.
- Flash Interactivity.
- QuickTime Interactivity.
- Copy current play position to the clipboard.
- Fullscreen media center navigation interface with easy to use controls for both Home Theater PCs (HTPC) and Tablets (or other touch devices).
- Fullscreen media center navigation thumbnail view with kinetic smooth scrolling and customizable content-based layout.
- Advanced Smart Play controls (Create your own Smart Play profiles, select & configure custom decoders for each media format).
- Fullscreen media center navigation Safe Mode (hide dangerous functions from inexperienced users).
- Fullscreen media center navigation custom background images.
- Real-Time manual audio re-synchronization with optional initial synchronization value.
- Communication & Control API (TCP/IP, WinAPI’s SendMessage or COM), supported by many 3rd party applications.
- Windows Media (WMV/WMA) DRM Support.
- Playlist Power Manager (enhanced search/playlist manipulation).
- Control Zoom Player through a Web Interface (web remote).
- Audio Visualizations (Sonique, Windows Media Player plugin support).
- Mouse Wheel Tilt (left/right) support with selectable functions (Windows VISTA or newer).
- Custom mouse click & scroll functions.
- Password protected options dialog, preventing other people using the computer from modifying your configuration.
- Blank Secondary Monitors (when switching to fullscreen or by calling a function).
- Automatic Audio and Subtitle media file stream selection.
- Play History (Remember Date, Audio/Subtitle Track, Restore previous playback position and more).
- Play History Privacy (control how previously played content is stored & displayed).
- Automatically restore volume level on replay with video files.
- Automatically restore volume level on replay with audio files.
- Share play history on a network path to resume playback from different machines.
- Lock the On Screen Display to a region of the screen.
- Auto-Execute external programs when a PAL/NTSC DVD disc is detected (prior to playing) and when the DVD playback is stopped.
- Map network paths into the File Browsing Media Center navigation interface.
- DVD Password Protected Parental Control.
- DVD Trailers interface allowing you to play trailers prior to starting the movie.
- Automatic Aspect Ratio, Video Size and Blanking depending on the DVD type (Fullscreen, Letterbox or Anamorphic).
- Reload & Replay media files as they are being saved.
- Closed Captions Support in Media Files.
- Use any DirectShow filter as a custom Video Renderer.
- Customize the functions assigned to keyboard navigation (up/down/left/right/enter & space keys).
- Override the playlist editor’s font with custom fonts.
- Pattern Calibration System with White Wash Anti Burn-in mode.
- Enhanced Screen Saver controls (Computer generated backgrounds, image slideshows and power saving modes).
- Integrated eMule/uTorrent/qBittorrent file tracker (track download progress within the fullscreen navigation interfaces).
- Customize the background image visible when nothing is playing.
- Customize the background image used when playing audio when no folder image exists.
- Add custom functions to the Task-Bar right-click menu (Windows 7 or better).
- Extended Command Lines “/lockfs”, “/tcp”.
- Create Contact Sheet (Thumbnail index).
- Multiple Customizable Context Menus with extensive support for both DVD and Media modes.
- No bloat, intuitive interface with a user-friendly design.
- Skins for every resolution, including 4K screens.
- Install Center application, capable of detecting and securely installing up-to-date decoders, missing system components and language packs to improve stability and versatility.
- Support for legacy and cutting-edge Video Rendering technologies (Overlay, VMR7, VMR9, EVR, Haali, MadVR).
- Windows 7 (or better) Task-Bar position coloring.
- Windows 7 (or better) controls on the preview thumbnail (Mute, Play/Pause, Next/Previous Track).
- 10-Band Equalizer with Digital PreAmp and Presets.
- DVD Playback from Disc, Hard Drive or network connection.
- Quickly jump between multiple saved positions using media Chapters (or DVD Bookmarks).
- Go-To Interface to quickly and accurately seek into any position within a media file.
- Automatically Extract & Play Archived (zip/rar/7z/etc) content.
- Video Post-Processing (DeInterlacing, Sharpening, etc).
- Play incomplete AVI files.
- Play files locked by third party programs.
- Powerful, category based Media Library interface.
- Automatically play multi-part media files, including GoPro sequences.
- AB-Repeat (Repeat a section of the playing media in a loop).
- Choose from Multiple DVD Audio & Video decoders for improved compatibility and reliability.
- Smart DVD Bookmarking tool, including auto-loading bookmarks.
- Auto-Remember DVD position per-disc (each DVD’s position saved separately).
- Multiple DVD play speeds with adjustable speed values.
- Preferred DVD language selection (Audio, Video, Subtitle and DVD Menus).
- Auto-Save definition file per-disc (remember Aspect Ratio Video Position, Color Values, etc).
- External DVD Subtitle Support (Use subtitles from an external file).
- Temporarily disable Auto-Play to prevent other programs from popping up when a DVD disc is inserted.
- DVD, Media, Audio and Media Center navigation skins.
- Advanced media format support (multiple language tracks, subtitles and chaptering in AVI, OGM, MKV and more).
- High resolution subtitle rendering on low resolution video using xySubFilter and MadVR.
- Integration with Windows VISTA’s Media Library folders (auto-mapped to Zoom Player’s media library).
- Start player window locked to Fullscreen mode (Hide the fact that your computer is your media center back-end).
- DXVA (hardware assisted) decoding with H.264 and VC1 video formats.
- Integrated image viewer (JPG/PNG/BMP) with Zoom, Panning and image-rotation functionality.
- High Quality Icon library containing extension-specific system icons (used when the Player is associated with a file format).
- Mouse Gestures.
- Automatically load and display embedded/external background images when playing audio files (APE/FLAC/ID3/etc).
- Fullscreen Virtual Keyboard (used for renaming files from the fullscreen interfaces and elsewhere where appropriate).
- Extensive Playlist support ZPL/B4S/M3U/WPL (including native Unicode and UTF8 file names).
- Smart Play support (Faster loading files, no decoder conflicts and smoother playback on less powerful computers).
- Microsoft ‘MMS’ Audio/Video Streaming.
- Multi-Format video streaming of media files or live streams over HTTP.
- SHOUTcast Radio streaming
- Definition system which saves and restores information on the playing media (Aspect Ratio/Color Values/etc).
- Easy access to popular filter interfaces such as XVID/H.264 dialogs, DirectVobSub language selection, etc.
- Fast Play support for most media formats (as long as your CPU can handle the extra load).
- Fast Forward and Rewind support with all media formats.
- User-Specified accelerated list scrolling speed (for large playlists and other content).
- Quick ‘starting with’ or ‘containing’ keyboard searches of large lists.
- Enhanced ‘On Playlist Complete’ setting, allowing control over what actions are taken when playback ends.
- Auto-Aspect ratio compensation for badly encoded 16:9 (widescreen) and 4:3 (fullscreen) content
- Manual-Aspect ratio adjustment
- ID3, APE, FLAC and WMA Tag information visualization.
- Virtual meta-data editor for both Audio and Video media files.
- 4 Level Zoom-In Toggle (16.6%, 13.3%, 50%, 100%).
- Windows Media Format 9 High Resolution Multi-Channel Audio Rendering.
- Auto-Play Media CD/USB/External drives.
- Bicubic, smooth scaled image slideshows.
- Easily associate any file format, including an icon navigation interface that allows you to easily decide which icon is used.
- Play random trailers before or after your Movies.
- Multilingual (Translated into multiple languages) with Unicode 16bit Character support.
- Basic and Advanced options dialog, making Zoom Player easy for new users while giving ultimate flexibility to power users.
- Mute audio while seeking.
- Automatic Skin-Mode Switching depending on type of content played (DVD/Media/Audio).
- Dynamic skinning engine with full support for color-tinting.
- Powerful Aspect Ratio controls, including support for non square pixels (Pixel Aspect Ratio), manual Fit-To-Specified-Area Aspect Ratio, Anamorphic Aspect Ratio and even a Custom user-specified ratio.
- Easy control of Video Size and Positioning while in fullscreen, allowing you to position the video anywhere and at any size on screen.
- Fully keyboard mapped features and dialogs, covering every function used by the player (useful with Remote Control, keyboard devices and HTPC systems).
- Programmable keyboard editor, including support for chaining multiple functions to one key and Global Hot-Keys (keys that work even when the player is not focused).
- Advanced mouse controls with customizable functions, including a wide array of mouse-wheel supported features (extremely useful with HTPC systems).
- Custom Video Position, Aspect Ratios, Color Control and Image Blanking presets.
- Dynamic Control Bar, providing easy navigation while in full screen mode, complete with user-selected on-bar functions.
- Detachable Control Bar, allowing you to easily control player functionality from a secondary monitor.
- 4xSpeed seeking (short/medium/long/very long) with customizable speeds for quickly seeking forward/backward within the playing media.
- Extensive command line support.
- Override the system-default Audio Output device and assign output to any other audio device on the system.
- User specified registry location, supporting multiple running copies of the player using different configuration profiles.
- Web URL Navigation system, allowing you to associate DVD and Media files with a URL or local information file.
- Fully Multi-Monitor compliant with powerful multi-monitor features.
- Multiple Skin-Modes within a single skin (default/small/minmalistic/frame-only/etc).
- Docking user interface elements to Window Borders and Advanced Magnetic Docking capabilities.
- Translucent user interface (Requires Windows Vista or newer with the Aero interface enabled).
- DVB Support using DCoder’s DC-DVB filter, including tuning and time shifting.
- Change screen resolution when going into fullscreen and restore when leaving fullscreen.
- Screenshot support in JPG, PNG and BMP formats.
- LIRC Remote Control support.
- Shortcut File Parsing for easy redirection of DVD and Media content from a centralized location.
- Blanking feature used to cover up non-black area of encoded Video (useful when playing widescreen DVDs or badly encoded media files).
- Girder Command file export for maximum control through a remote device and System Automation.
- Full support for GraphEdit “.GRF” files.
- Backward (Windows 98) and Forward compatible with all versions of windows running on Intel processors.
// Supported File Formats //
|Media Type||File Format Lists|
|Video||DVD, BluRay (decrypted main-movie playback), Matroska (MKV), MPEG2 Transport (TS/TP/TSP/TRP/M2T/M2TS/MTS/PVA/TOD), AOMedia Video 1 (AV1), H.264 & AVCHD (MPEG4 AVC), H.265 & HEVC, WebM, XVID, DIVX, AVI, Flash Video (FLV), Windows Media (WMV/ASF), QuickTime (MOV/HDMOV), Ogg Movie (OGM), Theora (OGV), Real Media (RM/RMVB), VideoCD (VCD), Super VideoCD (SVCD), MPEG (MPG), MPEG2 Program (M2V/VOB/MOD), MPEG4 (SP/ASP), MPEG4 ISO (MP4), General Exchange Format (GXF), Material Exchange Format (MXF), Media Center DVR (DVR-MS), CamCorder (MOD/TOD), Digital Video (DV), DVCPRO, VP3, VP6, VP7, VP8, VP9, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), Motion JPEG 2000 (MJPEG2000), Flash (SWF), Cellphone 3GPP (3GP/3G2), FLIC (FLI/FLC) and more . . .|
|Audio||MP3, Free Lossless Audio CODEC (FLAC), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Windows Media (WMA), OGG Vorbis (OGG), OPUS (OPUS), CD-Audio (CDA), Dolby Digital (AC3), Digital Theatre Surround (DTS), Matroska (MKA), Wave Audio (WAV), SHOUTcast (Streaming), Cell Phone (AMR), Monkey Audio (APE), Real Media (RA), MusePack (MPC), OptimFROG (OFR), Shorten (SHN), True Audio (TTA), WavPack (WV), Apple Lossless Audio Coding (ALAC), LPCM, MIDI, AIFF, MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, UMX and more . . .|
|Image||JPEG (JPG), PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO, WMF, EMF, JFIF, RLE, WIN, VST, VDA, TGA, ICB, TIFF, FAX, EPS, PCX, PCC, SCR, RPF, RLA, SGI, BW, PSD, PDD, PPM, PGM, PBM, CEL, PIC, PCD, CUT, PSP, PN and more . . .|
|Interactive||DVD, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Flash (SWF).|
// Universal Registration Keys //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Zoom Player MAX Edition multilingual full installers and all versions universal registration keys, as well as portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install the latest version of Zoom Player from official site
- Run program, click ‘Enter Registration Key‘ and select “Serial Number“
- Use the universal serial number above to register
// Related Links //
- Zoom Player Quick Usage Guide
- Zoom Player Skinning Tutorial
- Zoom Player Language Packs download
- Zoom Player Skin Packs download
- Zoom Player User Guides
- Zoom Player F.A.Q.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|