|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
If you like air combat style games, especially the ones with gorgeous graphics and powerful sound effects, so please never miss this classic 2nd work of Air Strike 3D series developed by DivoGames – AirStrike II: Gulf Thunder (earlier also called Steely Bird).
As its premier work, AirStrike 3D: Operation W.A.T. was released at the end of 2002, which did not seem to attract much attention of many players at that time. But starting from the AirStrike II, this game was designed with the brand-new 3D engine, along with greater progresses in all aspects than its predecessor AirStrike 3D. In a manner of speaking, AirStrike II: Gulf Thunder had been fully comparable to the mainstream air-war games on various game platforms that time.
Even for now (more than a decade later), the AirStrike series is also one of my favorite air battle games. I almost finished it in one breath every time I played it.
// Game Features //
- 24 large levels with 2 powerful bosses
- 5 different landscape types
- Over 100 different units with unique characteristics
- Plenty of game objects
- 3 unique helicopters to fly on
- 10 unique weapons with 3-7 level upgrade
- 15 different bonuses and 5 missile types
- Night missions with varying weather conditions
- Five levels of difficulty for hardcore-gamers and rookies
- 1-player and 2-player game modes
- 12 cheat codes are available
- Original soundtrack and powerful sound effects
- Extraordinarily addictive game play
- DivoRating system allowing players to share high-scores all over the world
- 120% pure ACTION
// Graphics Features //
- 4 different cameras, including classic top-down view
- Gorgeous effects, huge Explosions
- A leading-edge 3D Graphics Engine featuring
- Advanced Photo-Realistic 3D landscape
- Advanced particle system(Fire, Water, Smoke, etc.)
- Real-time shadows, dynamic color lighting
// Special Keys //
- SFX Volume Up – F5
- SFX Volume Down – F6
- Music Volume Up – F7
- Music Volume Down – F8
- Switch Camera View – F9
- Take Screenshot – F12
// Cheat Codes //
Below cheat codes are working for both AirStrike II & AirStrike II: Gulf Thunder.
- invulnerability – God Mode
- showmetheweapons – Get All Weapons
- deadlineisnear – Go To Next Mission
- diediediemydarling – Game Over
- glitteringprizes – All Capacities Full
- moremoreweapons – Get All Missiles
- igonnaliveforever – Get Unlimited Life
*** These cheat codes will work by inputting and pressing ‘Enter’ key directly in the game. After hearing a piece of music, that means they worked.
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the AirStrike II: Gulf Thunder Portable full registered version, which supports Windows all editions perfectly.
// Download URLs //
|v2.71 Final||16.2 MB|