Akuji The Demon (魔王のアクジ) is a classic side-scrolling small indie game from Japan, whose pixel and lovely styles are very similar to the “Cave Story“. In many similar games, players are always playing the hero, but in Akuji The Demon you will be a big villain.
The features of Akuji The Demon lie in its character’s gradual skill system, which starts from only jog and jete. After finding the crystal balls distributed in the maze, you can acquire new skills, such as attack, running and so on. Generally speaking, the game operation sense is very strong, which needs players have certain skills. The difficulty is just step by step, easy at the beginning and becomes more and more challenging. Besides, the game supports gamepad operation.
// Game Controls //
- Left and Right arrow keys – Move Akuji left and right
- Z – Jump
- X – Shoot fire
- C – Pause/Resume
- ESC – Ends the game
- CTRL – Returns to the Title screen
// Secrets //
The locked door in the beginning of the game is opened by attaining a S rank/SS rank. Rank is determined by the the time it takes to clear the game and the amount of Mana recovered.
// Supported OS //
- Windows XP – Full screen and smooth
- Windows 7+ – Only support window mode
// Edition Statement //
This is the Akuji The Demon v1.01 Final Portable Full version, working for Windows XP+.
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
Among so many all-in-one driver managing utilities, the DriverToolkit developed by Megaify Software (from Japan) featuring compact (less than 3 MB), simple (clear and friendly UI), user-friendly (just 3 steps: scan, ...
Pilot Crash Course is a simple and very interesting little indie game with simply designed graphics and easy operation. In a nutshell, it is an endless challenging game.
Players go up and ...
Dxtory is a small game video capturing tool from Japan, specially designed for DirectX and OpenGL programs. In Dxtory, the video data is directly captured from a surface memory buffer, ...
The whole Avernum series belongs to the classic and nostalgic fantasy A-RPG game type, it came up with a super large game world map, open-ended plots, set of Easter eggs, ...
Ikaruga (斑鳩) is a revolutionary vertical scrolling shooting game, originally released for Sega NAOMI, Dreamcast and Nintendo GameCube in 2001 by Treasure (from Japan), and afterward ported to XBLA (XBox Live Arcade) in ...
Brutal Mario (鬼畜王マリオ, also known as Super Kitiku World and many other names like King Brute Mario, Devil King Mario etc.) is a home-made Super Mario World hack by Japanese ...
Using general methods (via the Programs and Features in Control Panel, for example) to uninstall programs can not achieve thorough clear. In other words, there are still a lot of ...
Isoball is an interesting and challenging strategy type series of puzzle games. Your goal is to construct an orbit using all kinds of functional props with clever arrangement, and then ...
Christmas Tree Light Up is a logic-based PipeRoll style small puzzle game. To be honest, this game is really a little humble and old, but when start, you still could ...
In the ordinary Beat 'Em Up game, the hero is nothing but to fight against all kinds of evil forces gang and gangsters on the dirty streets in a fallen city.
But this ...
[v8.5] DriverToolkit – Handy and efficient driver manager
Pilot Crash Course – Fly to the heaven,
[v2.0.127] Dxtory – Small, fast and lossless gameplay
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls Portable Full version for
Ikaruga – Recognized world’s masterpiece of arcade shooter
[SNES] Brutal Mario – Most popular Super Mario
[v3.1.8] Revo Uninstaller Pro – Best advanced and
Isoball – Lead fragile ball into the hole
Christmas Tree Light Up – Light up all
[NEO GEO] Sengoku 1,2,3 collection ROM download
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.