|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (ANA: Castlevania: Byakuya no Concerto, キャッスルヴァニア 白夜の協奏曲, Kyassuruvania Byakuya no Koncheruto, Castlevania: Concerto of Midnight Sun) is the 2nd work of Castlevania series on the Game Boy Advance platform, released by KONAMI in 2002. Meanwhile, it is also the first Castlevania game that was called “Castlevania” in Japan instead of “Akumajō Dracula”.
// Key Features //
- Up to 19 BOSSes (with the maximum quantity of BOSSes in the whole Castlevania series)
- 12 magic items
- 5 magic books
- 6 secondary weapons
- 9 raw gemstones
- 6 rings (used to improve secondary weapons)
- Secondary weapons can match magic books to use magic attacks
- The whip can be equipped with the raw gemstones to get additional attributes to increase power
- The whole castle is divided into outside castle and inside castle, whose space is very large
The whole game was made by the the former staff participated in the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on PlayStation, and employed the famous Japanese illustrator こじま あやみ for the characters design. Generally, it fully exerted the GBA’s powerful 2D effectiveness at that time, and built the amazing visual effects.
The difficulty in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance is not great at all, I think. Especially the joining of outside/inside castle plots, which made it more resistant to play. In addition, the plot of furniture collection also enriches some more fun of gaming.
// Download URLs //
|Region||ROM + Emulator||Size|