|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
File compression/decompression type of software is one of the indispensable tools on any computer. Since WinRAR beat WinZip and became the must-have tool for most PC users a long time ago, its usability and functionality have been naturally self-evident. Although the function is not as rich as WinRAR, but 7-Zip has become the de facto industry leader due to its free, open-source, ultra-high compression rate, and other powerful features. But now there’s a new favorite in the compression software domain – Bandizip.
Bandizip is a completely-free (now only for Windows), cross-platform, clean, fast and small file archive manager developed by Bandisoft (you may have known its well-known screen capture tool Bandicam at AppNee) from Korea. After WinRAR, the user interface and functions of almost all file archiving software are very similar. The reason that Bandizip can be included and recommended by AppNee is not only because it is free and looks better than 7-Zip, but more is because it pays much attention and effort to the details of its functional design.
Bandizip has very fast compression and decompression algorithms, supports the creation and extraction of a wide range of compressed file formats (especially including the currently most commonly used 3 ones: ZIP, RAR and 7Z), supports multi-part archive, encrypted compression, drag & drop operation, multi-core compression, high-speed compression, supports for multiple languages and Unicode characters (therefore there will be no garbled words in this software), allows to generate self-extracting EXE format file, and so on. In short, its features are even better than many paid tools of its type!
Most notably, Bandizip allows user to quickly preview many familiar formats of files (especially pictures) within an archive package directly from the right-click menu (without having to double click the files or extract them out first). For those of guys who like to collect image materials, wallpapers and have a lot of compressed packages, this picture preview function is really convenient to an extreme! Because that means not only do you not have to troublesomely uncompress the files out first when you’re looking for some materials, but also that does save you a lot of disk space and a large amount of waiting time for this.
// Key Features //
- Supported OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10 (x86/x64/ARM64)
- License: Freeware (EULA)
- All-inclusive compression/decompression/browsing/editing Archiver
- Extraction for 30+ formats, including: RAR/RAR5/7Z/ZIP
- Compressing an archive with password and multi-volume
- Fast compression with multi-core
- File integrity check test to ensure whether an archive is damaged or not
- Supports Code-page change features
- Explorer/Finder shell menu integration
- Password Manager
- Repair Archive
- Password Recovery
- Image Preview in Archive
- Antimalware Scan on Archive
- ZIP file modification (add/delete/rename)
- Up to 6 times faster compression using multi-core
- Encrypted archive creation
- Supports AES256 encryption algorithm
- Supports compression of 4GB+ size files
- Unicode or MBCS filename for ZIP format
- Multi-volume archive creation of ZIP/7z format
- Easy view of an archive’s file list
- Extraction of selected files only. Also supports drag & drop
- Availability of ZIP & RAR format archive comment
- One-step extraction of TGZ/TBZ formats
// Supported Archive Formats //
// Universal Product Keys //
|For||License||Email address||Product key|
|v7.02||Enterprise Edition||[email protected]||20991231-ENT000002-0E34A52561-166371E0|
*** Professional Edition requires an Internet connection for a registration. Enterprise Edition provides an offline registration, not requiring an Internet connection.
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Bandizip Enterprise/Professional Edition multilingual full installers and unlocked files, all versions universal product keys for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, as well as retail full installers for Mac.
// Installation Notes //
for v7.09 Professional on Windows: Download and install Bandizip Copy the unlocked file to installation folder and overwrite Run program, and click ‘Register Bandizip‘ Done
for v7.02+ Enterprise on Windows:
- Disable your Internet connection temporarily
- Install Bandizip with the universal product key above
// Prompts //
- The official provides a portable version of Bandizip, but the portable version does not support the picture preview function in the package, and there is no context menu. So I recommend that you use the setup version instead on your own computer.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Standard Edition (free)||Latest||Setup | Portable||n/a|
|Enterprise Edition||v7.10||8.99 MB|
|Retail Edition||v1.2.4||3.54 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|