|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Cave Story 3D fully models the levels and various units of the original 2D version (individual self-made 2D game) to three dimensional, and finally presents different caves adventure to the players in the form of 3D on Nintendo 3DS platform.
// Key Features //
- Story Mode (Characters and enemies have new 3D models)
- Sanctuary Time Attack (Unlockable)
- Classic Mode (Characters and enemies are replaced by 3D versions of the original game’s sprites)
- 3D graphics
- A soundtrack remade by Danny Baranowsky of Super Meat Boy and Canabalt fame.
- Lots of new Life Capsules were added, as well as various extra HP for interacting with NPCs in the game, increasing the max life to 98 (Not counting Time Attack Mode).
- There are a few new rooms added
// Official Demo Video //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|