|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
OllyDbg is a professional 32-bit assembler-level analyzing debugger from Germany, written for both Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, released and kept as freeware. As is known to all, it is really an edge tool for software cracking, and a must-have tool for many novices.
OllyDbg is best at analyzing function procedure, looping statements, select statements, tables, constants, strings in code, tricky constructs, API calls, number of parameters in function, importing tables, and so on. All of these increase the readability of binary code, and reduce the possibility of making mistakes, which make our debugging work much easier.
As a relatively new dynamic tracking tool, OllyDbg’s design idea combing IDA Pro with SoftICE and its RING 3 level of debugger are all very easy to get started. In fact, it has completely replaced SoftICE and became nowadays most popular debugger & disassembler. Plus the support of plug-in extensions, OllyDbg is positively the most powerful debugging tool now.
// Special Highlights //
- Intuitive user interface, no cryptical commands
- Code analysis – traces registers, recognizes procedures, loops, API calls, switches, tables, constants and strings
- Directly loads and debugs DLLs
- Object file scanning – locates routines from object files and libraries
- Allows for user-defined labels, comments and function descriptions
- Understands debugging information in Borland® format
- Saves patches between sessions, writes them back to executable file and updates fixups
- Open architecture – many third-party plugins are available
- No installation – no trash in registry or system directories
- Debugs multithread applications
- Attaches to running programs
- Configurable disassembler, supports both MASM and IDEAL formats
- MMX, 3DNow! and SSE data types and instructions, including Athlon extensions
- Full UNICODE support
- Dynamically recognizes ASCII and UNICODE strings – also in Delphi format!
- Recognizes complex code constructs, like call to jump to procedure
- Decodes calls to more than 1900 standard API and 400 C functions
- Gives context-sensitive help on API functions from external help file
- Sets conditional, logging, memory and hardware breakpoints
- Traces program execution, logs arguments of known functions
- Shows fixups
- Dynamically traces stack frames
- Searches for imprecise commands and masked binary sequences
- Searches whole allocated memory
- Finds references to constant or address range
- Examines and modifies memory, sets breakpoints and pauses program on-the-fly
- Assembles commands into the shortest binary form
- Starts from the floppy disk
- … and much, much more!
// Edition Statement //
The author has no intentions to make OllyDbg commercial, even in second version. It is rated as a shareware for copyright reasons only.
Because the official of OllyDBG does not release new update any more, some enthusiasts tried to make and release its modified versions with some new added features (primarily additional plugins and tools), and fixed some bugs. Of which, 0llyICE is one of such versions, renamed with 0llyICE is to make it easy to distinguish from the original, while its essence is still OllyDBG.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|v1.10 Final||32-bit||881 KB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|