|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Titanium Backup is a top-level, old-fashioned file/data backup software for Android OS, developed by Titanium Track from Switzerland. It is considered to be the most powerful Android application and system backup/restore tool at present, and has received consistent praise no matter in which software publishing website around the world.
As currently the most mighty program and system backuping edge tool on Android platform, Titanium Backup is able to compress, and regularly backup the entire Android system or part of its apps together with their related data according to settings and user requirements, so as to avoid the damage of system or software to the greatest extent. As a result, Titanium Backup can greatly reduce the amount of time it takes to completely recover an Android device (including system, applications, data, etc.). So it can be regarded as the classic Ghost software on Android, and is currently the most almighty and comprehensive Android OS backup tool available.
The characteristics of Titanium this rare metal element hint at the power of Titanium Backup this software. Therefore, for users who like to refresh the firmware (ROM) of Android smart phones, Titanium Backup is absolutely a must-have edge tool.
// Key Features //
- No ads, no time limit
- Very fast app listing (~1 second for 300 apps)
- Sort apps by name / last backup / backup frequency
- Filter apps by name / type / status / Apps Organizer labels (also affects Batch operations)
- Backup/restore regular apps + their settings
- Backup/restore protected apps + their settings
- Backup/restore system apps + their settings (incl. Wi-Fi AP list)
- Backup/restore external app data
- Restores the Market links when restoring apps
- Zero-click background batch backup
- Interactive batch restore
- Many batch scenarios (eg: if more than N days since last backup, etc)
- Zero-click app un-installer
- Zero-click system app un-installer
- Move app to/from SD card
- Move app data to/from SD card (needs ext2/3/4 partition)
- Batch action widgets
- Quick reboot widgets
- A single weekly or biweekly scheduled backup
- User-defined apps lists with filtering, coloring and scheduling support
- Built-in Android Market information viewer (Android 2.0+)
- Ability to remove orphan app data
- Multiple backups per app (history length can be chosen)
- Zero-click background batch restore
- Encryption of your backups (asymmetric crypto: the passphrase is needed on restore only)
- Backup/restore SMS, MMS, call log, bookmarks and Wi-Fi networks in the portable XML format!
- Multi-user support for some apps (eg: games) with quick-switching widgets!
- Batch verification of your backups
- Dalvik cache and system logs cleaner can free up precious internal memory
- App freezer can disable an app (and make it invisible) without un-installing it
- Convert users apps <=> system apps
- Integrate system app updates directly into your ROM to free up even more internal memory
- Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM, which can free up internal memory as well
- Create an “update.zip” file containing apps+data, which can be flashed in recovery mode to restore everything in one shot!
- Migrate some system data (eg: SMS/MMS) across incompatible ROMs
- Ultra fast HyperShell (much faster for almost everything)
- Batch app freezing/defrosting
- Advanced app control (pause/resume apps during backup, instead of stopping them)
- Restore individual apps+data directly from ADB backups. These backups can be made on Android 4.0+ without root access!
- Restore individual apps+data directly from ClockworkMod backups. Supports CWM5+ and most CWM4 backups
- Restore individual apps+data directly from TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP) backups. Supports TWRP 2.0+
- Full support for paid apps that must normally be installed through the Market!
- Market “auto updating” manager, to easily verify, enable or disable auto updates on several apps at once!
- Unlimited, independent scheduled backups (each of which can run 1 to 7 times a week)
- Market Doctor can retrieve or re-create any broken Market links (for your updates to appear in Market again)
- “Destroy all Market links” feature
- Synchronize all (or some of) your backups to Dropbox, Box and Google Drive (manual or scheduled)
- Retrieve all your backups from Dropbox, Box and Google Drive (in case of lost phone or SD card failure)
- TB Web Server: download/upload all your backups as a single ZIP file on your computer through a Web interface
- Load/Save a Filter (from the Filters screen) and use it in Widgets/Schedules
- Change the device’s Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
- Protect backup against deletion
- Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
- Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
- Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click (with optional password protection!)
- CSV data export from any app’s DB, to e-mail or Google Docs
- Convert app data to/from Gingerbread’s faster WAL DB format
- Brand the app with your name
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- Android 1.5+
- Root privilege required
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Titanium Backup PRO/MoDaCo Plus/PRO/Donate/SuperSU Visible/MoDaCo Plus/SuperSU Visible Edition multilingual paid full versions for Android OS.
// Prompts //
- The latest version of Titanium Backup already can be easily cracked with Lucky Patcher with one-click.
// Download URLs //
|PRO SuperSU||reserved||7.54 MB|
|MoDaCo SuperSU||reserved||7.54 MB|
|PRO SuperSU||v8.4.0||7.62 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|