|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Vita3K is the world’s first functional/experimental and the most powerful game emulator for SONY’s second generation of handheld game console PlayStation Vita (PSV) and PlayStation TV (PSTV). As a free, open-source and cross-platform PSVita/PSTV console emulator, Vita3K aims to enable players to play commercial and homebrew video games made for PSV/PSTV console on Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
There are currently very few game emulators on the Internet that support PS Vita, even the all-powerful RetroArch emulator has no PSV core available. In other words, Vita3K is really the only choice on computer right now. As of writing this post, Vita3K is still in the initial stage of development and can only emulate a small number of PSV games, and there may be crashes, poor compatibility, poor performance and other problems during the game emulation.
Similar to the RPCS3 emulator, you must download and install PS Vita’s firmware file (PSVUPDAT.PUP) before it can work properly. At present, Vita3K supports PKG, ZIP, VPK these three game rom formats. Again, this emulator is still in its early stage of development, and the number of games it can emulate now is very limited, and that is mostly for homegrown games.
// Fan-Made Tutorial Videos //
// System Requirements //
- GPU that supports OpenGL 4.1 (some games’ graphics might be broken)
- CPU with the AVX instruction set
- 4GB+ RAM
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable Packages
- You need to be running a 64-bit operating system in order for Vita3K to work.
// Use Instructions //
- Download and install firmware from official site or others (like Darthsternie’s Firmware Archive)
- Run Vita3K
- Enter “File/Install Firmware”, and open the “PSVUPDAT.PUP” file
- Enter “Configuration/Settings/Emulator”, and change the “Emulated System Storage Folder” to your own path
// Prompts //
- At present, Vita3K can not decrypt the game rom file. If you downloaded the VPK format of game, then you can double click to install it or open it with the unzip tool and drag the “PCSX0XXXX” folder to the emulator’s system directory (/ux0/app) to complete the installation; If the rom file is PKG format, then you’ll need to decrypt it manually.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|