|This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
WavePad (full name: WavePad Sound Editor) is a full-featured and professional audio/music editing freeware for home/non-commercial use. It doesn’t need you to have too much basic knowledge for achieving advanced music editing, and is suitable for music lovers who want to manipulate audio files or create their own customized soundtracks.
You can use WavePad to create and edit various formats (mp3, wav, wma, vox, gsm, real audio – rm, au, aif, flac, ogg, etc.) of music, voice and other types of audio files. This includes cutting, copying and pasting some parts of tape, as well as adding all sorts of interesting sound effects into audio file, such as gradient echo, amplification and noise reduction.
// Key Features //
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim and more
- Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
- Integrated VST plugin support gives producers access to thousands of additional tools and effects
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
- Scrub, search and bookmark audio for precise editing
- Create bookmarks and regions to easily find, recall and assemble segments of long audio files
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
- Supports sample rates from 6 to 192kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
- Edit the audio from your video files
- Works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer
- Easy to use interface will have you editing in minutes
// Main Applications //
- Trim sound bites out of longer audio files
- Reduce vocals from a music track
- Cut together audio for radio broadcasts or podcasts
- Save files for your iPod, PSP or other portable devices
- Create ringtones from music files or recordings
- Record voiceovers for multimedia projects
- Restore audio files by removing noise, hissing or hums
- Normalize the level of audio files
// System Requirements //
- Lame MP3 Encoder (mp3el3.exe)
// Universal Registration Codes //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the WavePad Master’s Edition multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit, and full setups and registration codes for Mac.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install WavePad
- Use the universal registration code above to register program
*** Block outgoing connections with your favorite firewall, such as Little Snitch, Hands Off.
*** Disable automatic update check.
// Prompts //
- The component “Lame MP3 Encoder” (mp3el3.exe) should be installed as Administrator to allow all users and services to access it.
// Download URLs //
|Master’s Edition||v6.64||2.04 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads can be requested to reupload via email.|