|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Kick Ass Commandos is a retro-style, fast-paced shoot ’em up small indie game developed (using Unity) and published by Anarchy Enterprises. The whole game uses the classic pixel style, comes with addictive and stimulating operations, as well as explosive scenes everywhere and driving rhythm. All of these do bring a lot of fun to 2D shooting game fan players.
At the moment of entering the game, I guess you probably think of many classic video games on FC console, such as: Ikari Warriors series and Jackal, as well as the classic character John Rambo in the series of movie First Blood/Rambo. In this fast-paced and unique shooting game, your task is to attack the enemy’s base, invite the commandos to join your team, destroy all things you see, and smash the enemy’s fort to rescue your team members. In a word, in this battle, one shall stand, one shall fall.
// Key Features //
- KickAss Action
- Overlooking view angle
- Cartoon style that is full of bloody
- 4 playable characters
- Weather Forecast: Bullet Storm with Hail of Grenades
- A wide variety of props, task types and teammates
- Sporty BGM and thick arcade taste
- Explosions. Big, Big Explosions
- Grenades, Flamethrowers, Machineguns, Rocket Launchers
// System Requirements //
- DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer (DirectX Redist)
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Kick Ass Commandos multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows.
// Download URLs //