|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Acronis True Image (ATI for short) is an almighty clone/backup & restore/recovery utility working well under both Windows desktop and PE (Preinstallation Environment) with ultra fast speed, high compression ratio and very simple operation. Fully compatible with Windows and gives full play to the hardware performance.
The well-known Norton’s Ghost isn’t the only choice for OS clone/backup and restore, but many users are used to use the classic Ghost 11/12 (under DOS/PE) or One Key Ghost (on Windows desktop) to do system backup and restore all the time. But now, we have Acronis True Image, it has much faster backup/restore speed, better compatibility and does not need to restart to DOS/PE to operate like Ghost 11/12. Instead, all the operation can be finished on Windows desktop which does not affect the user’s job as far as possible. Even the backuping file/folder/partition/disk is in use, just never mind!
Moreover, Acronis True Image can set up a special hidden partition on the hard drive (can’t be accessed or operated in normal ways) for saving backup data/files, thus greatly improves the security and confidentiality of the backup data. That means as long as your hard disk does not happen physical injury, then your data will still be quietly hidden in there.
For many Ghost’s fan users, perhaps it’s time to say goodbye to Norton’s Ghost and many other similar tools, but not for AppNee now – because, we just can’t stand its massive body (about 280~550+ MB).
// Key Features //
- Full Disk-Image Backup
- Disk clone/restore with very fast speed (takes advantage of CPU’s multi-core and multi-threading features)
- One-click of F11 (when the computer starts up) to enter automatic restoring process
- For business users, it can backup a large amount of data to a high-capacity DVD
- Optimized for and fully compatible with Windows
- All the work can be done on the Windows desktop
- Support incremental backup: easier to control than ImageX
- You can backup any disk, partition, or the entire computer to any kind of external storage media (including online space)
- Allows to backup files/partition being used
- Save backup to special hidden partition
- Support schedule based backup tasks
- Completely and permanently destroy all the confidential data
- Very easy to use
// Built-in Tools //
- Clone Disk
- Rescue Media Builder
- Acronis Universal Restore
- Parallels Access
- Acronis System Report
- Activate Acronis Startup Recovery Manager
- Add New Disk
- Bootable Rescue Media Builder
- Clone Disk
- Manage Acronis Secure Zone
- System Clean-up
// Supported OS //
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
- Windows 10
*** Configurations currently not supported:
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista (all editions) is not supported
// Supported File Systems //
- Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 *
- ReiserFS *
- Linux SWAP *
*** The Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, ReiserFS, and Linux SWAP file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Acronis True Image Premium Edition Bootable ISO files, full installers along with the unlocked files and working serial numbers, and all versions universal unlock patch for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Acronis Product Keys Collection //
|Acronis True Image 2020||Q2AWS3RF-5TG6Y7HI-K9QAWS3R-F5TG6Y7H-IK9QA2WS-3RF5TG6Y-7HLK9QA2|
|Acronis True Image 2019||Not required any more! (use the all versions universal activator instead)|
|Acronis True Image 2018|
|Acronis True Image 2017|
|Acronis True Image 2016||
|Acronis True Image 2015||
|Acronis True Image 2014||Premium Keys (former Plus Pack):
|Acronis True Image 2013||
|Acronis True Image 2012||
|Acronis True Image 2011||
|Acronis True Image 7||
|Acronis Disk Director 12||
// Installation Notes //
for 2021 v25.4:
- Download and extract
- Run the “Silent Install.bat” as administrator, and wait
for 2020 v24.5+:
- Download and install Acronis True Image, do not start application
- Add the following lines to your hosts file:
- 127.0.0.1 activation.acronis.com
- 127.0.0.1 web-api-tih.acronis.com
- Copy the unlocked files to the corresponding path and overwrite:
- for 32-bit:
- ti_managers.dll, TrueImageTools.exe -> C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\
- TrueImageHomeService.exe -> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\
- for 64-bit:
- ti_managers.dll, TrueImageTools.exe -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Acronis\TrueImageHome\
- TrueImageHomeService.exe -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\
- for 32-bit:
for 2019 v23.5:
- Download and install Acronis True Image 2019, do not start it (just ‘X‘ it)
- Copy the unlock patch to installation folder and run it as administrator, and wait
- When a dialog pops up, locate to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\“, and select the ‘TrueImageHomeService.exe‘ file to unlock
for 2019 v23.4:
- Disable your Internet connection temporarily
- Install Acronis True Image 2019, do not start it (just ‘X‘ it)
- (This step depends) Wait 30 seconds, then end Acronis’ all processes via Task Manager
- Run the unlock patch ‘ActivationAcronisTI(H).exe’ as administrator, and wait
for 2018 v22.5/2019 v23.2:
- Install Acronis True Image as trial mode (do not use any accounts)
- Restart Windows into Safe Mode
- Copy the unlocked files (ti_managers.dll and/or libcrypto-10.dll) to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Acronis\TrueImageHome\” and overwrite
- Copy the unlocked files (libcrypto10.dll) to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\Home\” and overwrite
- Restart Windows back to Normal Mode
- Double the corresponding reg key file (Acronis_x86.reg or Acronis_x64.reg) to import license info
- Restart Windows
- All done
for 2018 v22.0:
- Download and install Acronis True Image 2018, do not start application (just ‘X‘ it)
- Run ‘ActivationAcronisTI(H).exe’ as administrator and wait
- That’s all, enjoy!
for 2017 v21.0:
- Download Acronis True Image 2017 or 2017 New Generation from official site
- Disable your Internet connection
- Install Acronis True Image, when finish installation, do not start it
- Right click ‘Acronis Active Protection‘ icon in system tray, choose “Turn off Acronis Active Protection“
- Run ‘services.msc‘, stop the following services (and change their “Startup type” to ‘Manual‘ by the way – considering your PC performance):
- Acronis Active Protection (TM) Service
- Acronis Managed Machine Service Mini
- Acronis Nonstop Backup Service
- Acronis Scheduler2 Service
- Acronis Sync Agent Service
- Now, open ‘Task Manager‘, end the following processes:
- Run the unlock path ‘ActivationAcronisTI(H).exe’ and wait
- All done, enjoy!
for older versions:
- Download full installer, select “Install current version” to install (sometimes you may need to close your internet connection first)
- After installation, do not start it (click ‘X‘ to close)
- Enter “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\Home” folder and rename “libcrypto10.dll” to “libcrypto11.dll“
- Copy the “libcrypto10.dll” from “Unlocked File” to the folder above
- Run it and register with one correct key above.
- Done, enjoy!
for Bootable CD:
- Burn the image to CD/DVD or create as a bootable USB flash drive
- If necessary, start the computer from the boot CD-ROM
// Prompts //
- This software automatically installs itself into the volume C (does not allow to customize the installation location), and comes with lots of startups and monitoring programs running in the background. Therefore, after use, it is recommended to use Total Uninstall to clear it out!
- Even if it is so good, AppNee absolutely can’t tolerate any kinds of software to be forcibly installed to “C:\” and arbitrarily set up a lot of background monitoring programs that slow down the speed of whole system.
- If not for its excellent backup/restore functionality, we would add Acronis True Image’s all series of products into our blacklist!
- For user who like to optimize system services, when you use ATI to backup, do remember temporarily start the Acronis Shceduler2 Service (you can stop it after done). Or ATI can not perform the backup work at all.
- Beside, if you deleted ATI’s cache files under “C:\”, then it will probably prompt you to register when you start it again. In this case, just click ‘Offline Activation’ and enter the corresponding product keys once more, no need to install the whole program from scratch.
- Disable the “Automatically check for updates at startup” feature suggested. And you’d better block any connections from ATI using your Firewall to stop validation (especially the ‘license_activator.exe’ file).
- You’d better always use Acronis True Image offline. If it asks for activation again, just run the activator once more; or if you experience any other problems, then reinstall/repair Acronis True Image, and run the activator again
- Acronis True Image added more and more autorun services. AppNee suggests everyone to disable them all, for the sake of PC performance
// Warning //
The unlocked patch might be reported as FileRepMalware-gen threat with high risk. Use VirusTotal to make a full, authoritative scan, and decide to use it or not by yourself.
*** Please remember: antivirus software is not always right, just be careful and use it at your own risk.
- After numerous actual tests by AppNee, Acronis True Image was finally blacklisted by AppNee permanently on 2017/06/11. The reason is simple but sufficient: It extremely probably results in one fatal error – make our mobile HDD (mobile hard disk drive) become a RAW format after finishing the backup job and then you have no choice but forcibly unplug the USB device.
- In use of Acronis True Image, closing the program cannot end all its processes in the background all at once. More seriously, in this process, if you used the mobile hard drive without independent power required, then you won’t be able to remove it safely as usual, until you uninstall ATI. Of course, you can forcibly pull the hard drive cable out, but that means your HDD’s partition table may become the damaged RAW format. Although you can try to use “CHKDSK /f X:” command to make a quick fix, eventually you will lose unpredictable amount of files or data, and only can recover a very small part of them from the hidden folders with name pattern “found.xxx“.
// Related Links //
- Acronis True Image User guide PC (PDF)
- Acronis True Image Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Acronis Backup Advanced
- Acronis True Image Versions Comparison
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|