|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Dameware Mini Remote Control is a very powerful remote control software based on NT core services developed by SolarWinds Worldwide from Australia. It can easily connect and control any computer on LAN/WAN without installing the server end in Windows NT core-based operating system, and is a good helper for network administrator to manage and maintain the network remotely.
To make Dameware Mini Remote Control work, you only need to have an authorized account on a remote host, then you can log in and control this host remotely with it. It has extended capabilities in terms of security and encryption, including multiple authentication methods, the option for encrypting all communications between local and remote machines using today’s standards of encryption, hashing and key exchange.
In addition, Dameware Mini Remote Control is also the only third-party remote management tool known to perform interactive smart card login and remote smart card authentication from your local machine. Not only does it not require any type of smartcard middleware, but also does not require a smart card reader to be installed on the remote machine.
Dameware Mini Remote Control provides as many tools as possible that allow administrators to work easily without having to bother with remote workstations. In a word, with this tool in hand, network administrators no longer need to run around in order to set up and debug servers and multiple client computers, and are able to complete most network maintenance and debugging work through remote control with ease.
// Key Features //
- Multi-platform desktop sharing and remote control
- Remote access to sleeping and powered-off computers
- Multi-factor authentication
- Flexible user access control
- Customize and automatically deploy remote control agents
- Remote session tools and utilities
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Dameware Mini Remote Control Edition multilingual full installers and all versions universal keymaker for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install Dameware Mini Remote Control
- At the end of installation, input any “E-mail Address“, and click ‘Continue Evaluation‘
- Enter installation folder, run ‘SolarWinds.MRC.Licensor.exe‘ as administrator, and click ‘Enter Licensing Information‘
- Select “This server does not have internet access. Guide me through offline, manual activation“, and click ‘Next‘
- Click ‘Copy Unique Machine ID‘, run keymaker, and paste it into keygen
- In keymaker, input any name, click ‘Generate‘, and save the license key file on desktop
- In “Activate DMRC” window, click ‘Browse‘, open the license key file on desktop, and click ‘Next‘
// Download URLs //
|v12.1.1||32-bit | 64-bit||58.5 MB | 60.7 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|