||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!
||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.
||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.
||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.
||This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Only a few ones could stand out or in other words were selected by AppNee in dozens of PHP-driven universal file hosting scripts, which include the very popular uCloud (formerly called Cloudable) and the Yetishare (uCloud’s successor) developed by MFScripts from United Kingdom). In this post, we will introduce uCloud first, in another post it will be about Yetishare or Veno File Manager.
uCloud has been one of the best PHP file sharing scripts on the market for a long time. It is suitable for freelancers, small businesses, media agencies, webmasters, development teams to easily implement the task of hosting and sharing their files via Internet. As it turns out, this file hosting script has been enough robust, fast and secure for personal or commercial use. uCloud provides a variety of features for setting up a powerful file hosting website. This includes: responsive file manager (built with the popular Bootstrap framework), multi-file upload option, drag & drop operation, direct viewing capability for images, stream videos, and documents, social sharing function, in-depth admin area, and much more.
With uCloud, you can build up your own file hosting website with just a few mouse clicks and a few minutes, without having to hare expensive web developer/programmer to make it for you, or creating it from scratch on your own. Finally, although the update frequency of uCloud may be a long period, you can continue to develop and customize it independently and to your liking. After all, you can get uCloud’s full source code from AppNee now.
// Key Features //
- SFTP, FTP, Rackspace and Amazon S3 Storage.
- Internally shared folders. Share any folder with other registered users and enable them to view, upload and download files.
- PHP7 support.
- Multi-file uploader with progress. 5GB+ filesize supported.
- Images previewed before upload. File icons shown for each file before upload.
- Percentage progress, size remaining, upload speed and time remaining.
- Background uploading of files. Continue to manage your account while files are being uploaded.
- Drag & Drop into the browser to begin uploading.
- Send via email option once uploaded.
- Copy folder url to the clipboard link.
- Built in url shortener.
- Support for multiple file servers.
- File details page with the following:
- Full path to the file.
- HTML code to directly copy into a website.
- Forum code to directly copy into a forum.
- Link to view statistics for the file.
- Link to remove the file.
- Links to share with common social media sites; Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Link to share via email.
- Login with your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ Account (optional setting via admin).
- User registration page.
- Built using ajax so the entire file manager is lightning fast!
- Thumbnails generated for images & pdf files (requires imagemagick)
- File previews for a huge amount of files:
- Images – jpg, jpeg, png, gif (static), wbmp
- Documents – doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf, pages, ai, psd, tiff, dxf, svg, eps, ps, ttf, otf, xps
- Videos – mp4, flv, ogg
- Audio – mp3
- Caching of image thumbnails for fast load times.
- Right-click menu options on each file & folder to quickly manage the options.
- Powerful search widget. Quickly shows you files and folders which match your search.
- Advanced search to find files by upload date and folder.
- Requires account to upload and manage files. (admin controlled)
- 2 view options for files:
- Icon view – showing file thumbnails.
- List view.
- Full screen mode.
- Sort file listing by filename, file size, date uploaded, last access and total downloads.
- Change the amount of files shown per page.
- Download an entire folder as a zip file.
- Duplicate file(s) option.
- Rename, move & delete file options.
- Watermarking of images by folder option. Upload a png watermark, set the position and padding. This can then be enabled by folder. Use this to share ‘proof’ copies of images to customers without giving the user full access to the image.
- Built in support for xSendFile & xAccelRedirect! Big improvements on server performance if enabled.
- Files are stored securely on your web host. They are renamed without the extension on upload and placed inside a folder which can’t be accessed directly.
- Downloads are done using a secure access hash which expire after use. The same download link can not be used multiple times.
|Detailed File Statistics
- Daily, weekly, monthly downloads.
- Referring sites.
- Visiting countries.
- Visiting browsers.
- Visiting operating systems.
- Links to share files & folders via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & more.
- If a folder is set as private, generate a unique url to enable someone without an account to access it.
- Send via email option on all folders.
- Option to hide or show the download button when sharing folders.
- Option to allow or disable downloading of all files within a shared folder.
- Account password stored using SHA256 & PBKDF2 key extender.
- Set file folders and private or public.
- Set passwords on file folders.
- IP blacklisting – block IP addresses from using the site.
- Support for https.
- Externally tested for XSS and SQL injection attacks.
- Written for PHP5.6+.
- 100% full source code.
- Easy installation.
- Fully customisable.
- Modern template. (easily customise and create additional ones)
- Simple, clean, ajax style look and feel.
- Redesigned admin area using Bootstrap 3.
- Interactive bulk import tool.
- Separate dedicated admin area.
- Dashboard detailing downloads and active files.
- Search files.
- Disable files.
- Support for multiple languages. Automatic language translation via Google Translation API. Note: This may incur additional charges for using their API.
- Manage users and filter by user files.
- Manage blocked IPs.
- Manage site settings.
- Set and manage file servers.
- Configure to use specific file server or the one with most space.
- Set template.
- Amend account expiry date.
- Set user account settings:
- Days to keep inactive files.
- Maximum upload filesize.
- and more.
- Option to set the filename on the download url.
- Modern Ajax interface.
- Via the admin area easily set the logo, extra css and site skin.
- Automatic language translations via Google Translate API. Translate the entire site content to another language by clicking a button. Note: Requires a Google API key. Menually edited translations can be marked as ‘locked’ so they’re not overwritten.
- Added option in admin to block the same file from being re-uploaded. Optional on file remove and automatic after removal on abuse reports.
- Added admin “impersonate user” option, so admin users can login as any other user account.
- Added admin page for backing up the database and codebase. Functionality also built in preparation for automatic upgrades at a later date.
// Compatible Browsers //
// Included File Types //
- Layered PNG
// System Requirements //
- PHP 5.6+
- MySQL 5+ with 1 empty database
- PHP PDO MySQL Extension
- PHP GD Extension (normally enabled as standard)
- PHP MCrypt Extension
- Apache with Rewrite Module or Nginx
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the uCloud multilingual full source code along with plugins and documentation.
// Prompts //
You can see a demo of admin area by logging in with username: admin and password:password, note that destructive actions like deleting and editing are disabled on demo site and admin account will be reset every day.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Full Source Code
(No Homepage | CodeCanyon)
||If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.
||If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".
||Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.